First Grow In My 3x3 Grow Tent And DWC With 400 WATT HPS & MH Digital Ballast

• Thread starter caperdude420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperdude420

Heres my set up so far!! what do ya think?

I got a 400 watt HPS & MH Digital Ballast on the way now, that should be here friday. And i got my vortex exhaust fan coming, which should be here by now but yano how that goes....i also got all these tools needed for my op in a box atm, i plan on getting a locker with 3 shelves so i can put my ph tester, thermometers, spray bottles, liquid bio soap, hygrometer, sterilized scissors, ties, hooks (for bending), measuring cups and spoons, moisture meter, light meter, notepad & pencil, all in the locker. so with this in mind now, what do you think? :passingjoint:

First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 2
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 3
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 4
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 5
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 6
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 7
First grow in my 3x3 grow tent and dwc with 400 watt hps  mh digital ballast 8
C

caperdude420

if anyone can add some things to this grow op, let me know please, every bit of info will be greatly appreciated.....i just got off the phone with the shipping company for my light and the new update is the light will be here a day earlyer so insted of friday it will be here thursday.

*what nutes should i use while growing pinapple express, ak47, white widow, & the church? their the seeds i got coming now, soon as i get them im germinating all them and starting mothers, so what nutes should i use in this system????????????

Top Bottom