First Grow in new room (17 Plants)

• Thread starter Budders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budders

These are all 6 days into flower. I've got 2 Hash Heaven, 2 Hawaiian Haze, 2 Casey Jones, and 11 OG Skunk...Right now I'm running 2 600 watt HPS HID lights, however the plants have outgrown the lights footprint so tomorrow I'm adding a third light, 1000 watt dimmable for a total of 2,200 watts. My room is 5.2' X 15.1'. Ive got digital greenhouse ballast and vented reflectors. Most of the girls are in 10 gallon grow pots, with a 25/75 mix of perlite and pro mix. I'm feeding them advanced nutes GROW/BLOOM and Earth Juice Meta-K, Cata, Micro and Epsom Salt. I've had good results with Ph at 6.2-6.4

I'm excited about DNA Genetics OG SK, they look very dank and grow fairly easy...THEY allready STINK!!!!

Comments welcome...

2 casey jones
2 hawian haze
Hash heaven 1  2   copy
Hash heaven 1  2
First grow in new room 17 plants 5
First grow in new room 17 plants 6
First grow in new room 17 plants 7
First grow in new room 17 plants 8
First grow in new room 17 plants 9
First grow in new room 17 plants 10
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Wow you been busy. Very nice clean set up you have there. Time and dedication right there,good job man.

2DogWalker

Looking Fiya bro,

Glad to see you got the pics up for everyone to see. Can't wait to get me a whiff of the
OG18xSkunk#1 dank bro....Keep on keeping on...

Excited to see how the 1000w lights it up in there.....

Best to ya,
2Dog

B

Budders

No doubt mitten, this aint no weekend hobby for me,thanks for the kind words

Dogwalker, right on thos OG's are allready stanky...Cant wait to get logics/Devine Genetics plum princess going next cycle

Melvan

Melvan

I've run the Skunk OG18 5 times. She is a great smoke. Currently I have a seed run of her with males of Grape God and Dynamite. If I can find a pheno that maximizes the massive bud formation she and the Grape God have with the big head skunk buzz of the SOG18 I'll be one happy chic.

She is very tolerant of nutes, under a 400 I've never pulled less than 2 1/2 ounces off her growing natural, I've taken 5 off her under the 400 using lst. My pheno grows very round with tight nodes and a lot of side branching and bud sites.

She roots her cuttings really quick and recovers from stress conditions faster than any strain I've ever seen. My pheno has also never gone longer than 52 days. To maintain the big skunk head buzz I always take her at 0-5% amber, go to much longer and she gets stuck in the middle between head & body. I suggest starting to check the trichs about day 48.

I haven't updated my gj in a while, but if you follow the link you can see some of my harvested Skunk OG18. I currently have one in the beginning of veg, 6th run for her, and 2 rooted cuttings in the nursery I'm working on for the next run.

Good luck, she's going to become a favorite for you.

Edited to add that she puts on quite a bit of growth during 12 off, I would suggest you start staking her now, training the branches away from each other or you'll find that a lot of the bud that could be tightened up along the bottom will get buried in the foliage.

B

Budders

Good looking fellas...Mel, I tied them all down three days ago (right after your post)made big difference thanks for the heads up...Got the 1000HPS up last night, switched all the lights from 120v to 240v now ive got 2,200 watts in a 5.5'X15, should produce well. :harvest:

B

Budders

Electrical

Spent some time this last week cleanin up my electrical, adding the third light (dimmable 1000W), and switching all the lights from 120 V to 240 V. Should save approximately enough electricity by switching to 240 that i can add the 1000 watt to the 1200 (increasing the lumen output 83%) and only raise my electrical usage 23%.

B

Budders

5 weeks into flower

OG SK are looking great at 5 weeks

got a pack of sourchem sister and a pack of plum princess today, cant decide what to pop and what to save...

IMG 0177
IMG 0188
SK
IMG 0191
IMG 0190
B

Budders

More pics of the OG SK

My anti depressant is looking at these ladies...works guaranteed

DSC00099
DSC00084
DSC00076
DSC00118
DSC00073
DSC00078
DSC00125
DSC00150
DSC00130
DSC00134
DSC00123
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Update . I assume you harvestd by now. How did it turn out? Room and plants are looking great in the pics above.

J

jtmyzery2008

update

yeah how did you do man i want to see how the earth juice does for other's im currently running the whole line in my flowering tent

Top Bottom