First grow in years. First ever coco grow

• Thread starter BunkerBSMNT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Aluminum foil or an emergency blanket will help reflect the light around your grow room increasing the amount of useable light the plant gets. Just line the walls with it.
Amazon has a whole line of various led lights that work great. Buy a bar like this one.
I just had a friend who’s an electrical engineer build me two more lights so I should be gold next grow! This one is going well but I need more light to grow to their full potential. These are my new “bud blasters!” Lol

4B85E276 F918 4C2B 91EC 05E761B59E16
128E7630 CEF4 4083 834E D750C1AC3649
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Thank you. I wish there was a way to post the smell. Pretty much the perfect terpene profile for me; super fruity and sweet.
I know what ya mean on the smell/taste. Decades ago I'd smoke just about anything, not today. Every time I open a jar I wish I could share that smell although mine's more diesel. Would LOVE to try your fruity bud. Get it at the dispensary on occasion and makes the best tincture! Fell in love with Blueberry a few years ago.

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

I know what ya mean on the smell/taste. Decades ago I'd smoke just about anything, not today. Every time I open a jar I wish I could share that smell although mine's more diesel. Would LOVE to try your fruity bud. Get it at the dispensary on occasion and makes the best tincture! Fell in love with Blueberry a few years ago.
My absolute favourite strain is Tangerine Dream. Once my grow room is set up how I want I will be buying some seeds for that strain. I have three strains of seeds right now that were given to mess I'll go with those first. Tropicana Banana is I think the next strain I'll grow.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

can't wait to here your dry weight and smoke report too. congrats i'll be coming right behind u trying to slip a grow in with coco and a decade from real growing. i made an attempt that was soundly defeated by broad mites. they whipped my ass good too. smdh

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Very nice man! How's the Terps?
The terpene profile is definitely where this batch is shinning. Absolutely delicious and still about week to go on the curing end. Very happy with the quality and the high is very high energy and happy. Definitely going to be using more light next time and a few other tweaks.

Top Bottom