First Grow India !

• Thread starter capt_hemp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

capt_hemp

Hey guys this my FIRST grow...i didnt had any good seeds so i tired to get some Indian Outdoor Weed(sativa probably) and planted it indoor in my grow box, things wheere going fine till now as today one of my plant died unexpectedly ! and other one which is got into a flowering stage is showing some signs of dying!
I have used good organic soil along with pelite,coco peat. the lights im using a two HPS of 160 watts and i have two cfl bulbs for 85 watts and 15 watts respectively ! along with this i have a 7 inc fan and 6 inc exhaust !
I ordered some fertilizer from states but they havent reached yet so meanwhile i used some NPK 20-20-20 which is the only good fertilizer i cld find here !
KIndly give me suggestions if im doing anything wrong and if im missing something...as im planning to grow some white widow which is gonna be here soon...plz all the growers and experts give me your suggestions so i dont repeat the mistakes with the white widow ! thanks

G

Gartner

Marijuana Flowering

Normally flowering takes some 4 weeks of time, Its good that you are using organic fertilizer, maintain the ph level of soil it should be 7.o ph.
Also the moisture level of the soil.
Regards....

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Normally flowering takes some 4 weeks of time, Its good that you are using organic fertilizer, maintain the ph level of soil it should be 7.o ph.
Regards....

Umm, 8 week's more like it. On average at least for flowering.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Regards....

Please don't post bad advice to people in need.

On to the diagnosis...

Flowering usually takes 8+ weeks for most strains. Some can be pulled earlier, but because this is your first grow, expect things to take longer while you deal with mistakes.

I think we need a lot more specifics about your environment, but one thing I can assure you is that 20-20-20 is not intended for cannabis, the ratios are all wrong. Maybe good for orchids, but that's about it.

How did the plant die? What were the signs of it happening? Does your soil drain well? What are your temperatures? Are there any signs of pests or diseases?

Post some pictures and we'll help you out.

Top Bottom