First Grow Indoor Scrog Plz Help!

• Thread starter JayJr814
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayJr814

JayJr814

I just recently started growing indoors and I've been struggling to get into the same rhythm I was in when growing outdoors, maybe it's just my mind making things more difficult to understand but if I'm starting with clones when is a good rule of thumb to begin trimming and topping for the SCROG method also any other advice is more then welcome for using the SCROG method, like I said I'm basically learning as I go this is my first indoor grow so it's been kinda a bumpy road, plants are healthy I just don't have the expierence yet so everything is kinda messy and all over the place. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks!

DrFever

DrFever

you have to ask your self ?? where your table is going to be set for the scrog this will tell you when to start training and cropping ..
Reason i say that is people tend to start training to soon , giving them a short compact plant with lots of lower foilage that needs to be trimmed off
So pending on scrog height its really the determining factor as to when to start training
Daay30
Dscf2773u
DSCF3019 1

Power OG

Power OG

Any pics would helpful, to us helping you. What size is your space etc.

JayJr814

JayJr814

you have to ask your self ?? where your table is going to be set for the scrog this will tell you when to start training and cropping ..
Reason i say that is people tend to start training to soon , giving them a short compact plant with lots of lower foilage that needs to be trimmed off
So pending on scrog height its really the determining factor as to when to start training View attachment 520695 View attachment 520696 View attachment 520697
Well ya see I'm learning Haha and like I said I'm used to messing around and growing plants outdoors so I kinda set myself back by training and topping too soon, I've ran into cloning issues where half my crop had better roots established then the other half and I was panicking and rushing myself which in return I may have made errors lol. I've already learned so much the hard wAy that I'm confident the next crop will be handled differently here is what I'm working with now, I'm looking for smaller plants with maybe not so high yield but so I can cycle sooner and in the long run harvest every couple months instead of one large harvest 2-3 times a year.. AtleaSt for now, any advice would be great, I have 10 plants as you can see the ones I the top bed are further along then the bottom tub also the bottom tub were transplanted in a rush before the roots fully took over the red solo cups, which I will make sure to make sure doesn't happen next crop. I just added the makeshift SCROG screen after realizing my mistakes in hope to let the plants reach the screen before I continued training..

JayJr814

JayJr814

Any pics would helpful, to us helping you. What size is your space etc.
I just uploaded what I have so far, any advice and or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks for your time!

JayJr814

JayJr814

Well ya see I'm learning Haha and like I said I'm used to messing around and growing plants outdoors so I kinda set myself back by training and topping too soon, I've ran into cloning issues where half my crop had better roots established then the other half and I was panicking and rushing myself which in return I may have made errors lol. I've already learned so much the hard wAy that I'm confident the next crop will be handled differently here is what I'm working with now, I'm looking for smaller plants with maybe not so high yield but so I can cycle sooner and in the long run harvest every couple months instead of one large harvest 2-3 times a year.. AtleaSt for now, any advice would be great, I have 10 plants as you can see the ones I the top bed are further along then the bottom tub also the bottom tub were transplanted in a rush before the roots fully took over the red solo cups, which I will make sure to make sure doesn't happen next crop. I just added the makeshift SCROG screen after realizing my mistakes in hope to let the plants reach the screen before I continued training..
10 urkle OG clones in 2 beds measuring a total of 4x6 feet under a 600watt hps

JayJr814

JayJr814

So pending on scrog height its really the determining factor as to when to start training View attachment 520695 View attachment 520696 View attachment 520697
Okay so what your saying is I should set up my screen at a height I want it and just top and let plants grow naturally till they reach the screen, then start filling in as much area as possible once the plants have met up with the screen?

Power OG

Power OG

Once you have the height of your screen set, you dnt have to top you can let them grow till they hit the net, when 1st node hits net the rest catch up quick and ypu just fill in the net by training, once full flip and trim the underneath stuff and you'll be fine.

JayJr814

JayJr814

Once you have the height of your screen set, you dnt have to top you can let them grow till they hit the net, when 1st node hits net the rest catch up quick and ypu just fill in the net by training, once full flip and trim the underneath stuff and you'll be fine.
Sweet thanks!

A

AnonymousSON

Hey Guys first time grower indoors trying the scrog way so is there any one who can send a step by step directions to setting one up id be pleased sincerely AnonymousSON

Upload 2016 3 22 13 28 55
Top Bottom