First Grow Indoor Under (2) K5 Xl 1000 Kind Led

• Thread starter CUSTOM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Good luck, Amigo! If you need a hand or have a question, feel free to ask me or another one of the farmers/farmettes, there's a wealth of knowledge up in hurr lol

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Good luck, Amigo! If you need a hand or have a question, feel free to ask me or another one of the farmers/farmettes, there's a wealth of knowledge up in hurr lol
Thank you! Very welcoming words, much apreciated SS

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Are you liking those panels? I've recently bought the same led and grew Goji OG and now growing ak47. So far I like it, really need to try it with a strain that has some weight. Great flowers, lots of glass and tight buds.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Are you liking those panels? I've recently bought the same led and grew Goji OG and now growing ak47. So far I like it, really need to try it with a strain that has some weight. Great flowers, lots of glass and tight buds.

Thanks for asking! I do love them. I picked them up pre-owned, and would pay full price if I had to, knowing what I know now. I just harvested, and the colors and size of the solid buds tell me I'm using the proper light. I am however thinking about adding another set of side panel LED's to increase the light penetration deep into the canopy.
Here's a pic of what I just harvested on my first run.

FullSizeRender
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

i added 2 x T5's with UVB bulbs and things are very frosty. For the penetration issue I added a scrog to keep them nos spreaded out.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

i added 2 x T5's with UVB bulbs and things are very frosty. For the penetration issue I added a scrog to keep them nos spreaded out.

Thanks for sharing, food for thought.
What spectrum levels for your blue/white/red in flower, and do you adjust during ripening?
How far above the scrog is your panel during flower?

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I have my panel is 90cm from the canopy, with the ak I've have some bleaching. My light is on full a,b, & c atm, but now you have me thinking. Have you found a more productive formula? I played with that in the beginning and found stretching in growth so I'll try to upload a pic with the current setup.

IMG 6258
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I have two K5 XL1000 panels too, but my lady has me on a leash with space. We live be in a small flat so I get it. When I'm growing the kid in me want to come out and play :)! bigger, better, faster,more organic, & genetics are my vices.

That some weight you pulled! Is the net behind the colas also included in that grow?

I hope to achieve a 1.5/1 ratio with this led. I think it's very possible without CO2.

iKharon

iKharon

I have my panel is 90cm from the canopy, with the ak I've have some bleaching. My light is on full a,b, & c atm, but now you have me thinking. Have you found a more productive formula? I played with that in the beginning and found stretching in growth so I'll try to upload a pic with the current setup.
Lol.. my kind is on the exact same schedule.. or at least was until the time change lol :)

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

I have two K5 XL1000 panels too, but my lady has me on a leash with space. We live be in a small flat so I get it. When I'm growing the kid in me want to come out and play :)! bigger, better, faster,more organic, & genetics are my vices.

That some weight you pulled! Is the net behind the colas also included in that grow?

I hope to achieve a 1.5/1 ratio with this led. I think it's very possible without CO2.

Yes, the tower is also included in the yield. Here is the link to KIND, I hope it helps. Too much Red in Veg may be the reason for the early stretch.

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Yes, the tower is also included in the yield. Here is the link to KIND, I hope it helps. Too much Red in Veg may be the reason for the early stretch.

I stopped vegging with the panel. The T5's in my nursery work too well.

Top Bottom