First grow - is it ready now

• Thread starter Trekronor420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trekronor420

Hi all and thanks in advance

This is my first grow here and i think one of my 3 plants is maybe ready to harvest. The calyx are really big and swollen. I noticed maybe some normal fox tailing for the strain? It have some new growth and puking out white hair. Smaller buds the pistils are full orange but bigger buds with foxtailing look little less ready. What i can see without proper loop the trichomes are cloudy and milky but no amber or only very few i can confirm with phone camera.

First grow   is it ready now
First grow   is it ready now 2
First grow   is it ready now 3

PK1

PK1

Supporter
it's hard to say like this, do you have a microscope or a jewelry magnifying glass to zoom into the trichomes?

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

I prefer more of a heady functioning affect over total max potency....also it’s been over 20 yrs since I grew and it was all outside.....so factor that into anything I say. With those pics she’s looks real close to the front side of the harvest window. Close but still a bit early.
Absolutely beautiful though.
I was thought that when in doubt give it another week.

T

Trekronor420

it's hard to say like this, do you have a microscope or a jewelry magnifying glass to zoom into the trichomes?
I dont have jewelers loop yet i ordered it though and it will arrive next week. I will try to use 3x magnifier and my phones camera with zoom if i can provide any better pictures.

Reactions: PK1
T

Trekronor420

I prefer more of a heady functioning affect over total max potency....also it’s been over 20 yrs since I grew and it was all outside.....so factor that into anything I say. With those pics she’s looks real close to the front side of the harvest window. Close but still a bit early.
Absolutely beautiful though.
I was thought that when in doubt give it another week.
Thanks alot for the help and effort. Maybe i harvest next thursday, then its 9week 12/12(short flowering time strain)

Here are last picture spams(sorry) the lighting is bad though. Here you can see 2 of 3 large colas, it also have several smaller ones

20211201 210040
20211204 201037
20211204 201101

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Nice grow!! Looks like you nailed it for your first! ✊🏼 I agree that you are at the finish line or close. Take a small tester and see if you like in a few days when it dries a little. One more week shouldn’t be an issue. Enjoy your success!

T

Trekronor420

Nice grow!! Looks like you nailed it for your first! ✊🏼 I agree that you are at the finish line or close. Take a small tester and see if you like in a few days when it dries a little. One more week shouldn’t be an issue. Enjoy your success!
Hey thanks alot for your kind and couraging words! And every1 who helped on this matter. Ive been lurking here thru the process and learned alot. Really nice community sharing knowledge(huge value) and being polite to fellow growers and newbies like me. Im sure to help out others when i have enough experience to have a say. I can share my photo journal of fast flowering indica for others to compare how it grow and change over weeks.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

You def nailed it man. I’d be curious to know your specs. Every time I look at it I can’t help but see another week to 10 days and those buds will harden up more and go from frosty to totally glazed. Way to go...u should be proud of those “baby arms”....lol. My little term for nice looking colas.

T

Trekronor420

Thank you! i really am proud of her. I hope maybe next weekend it will be ready. She has been really nice to me giving no trouble. I used:

-Canna Coco professional plus A (gotta love marketing names) with about~30% perlite
-Canna coco nutrient A+B
-Canna CalMag Agency, adds calmag and buffer soft water
-canna ph down to set ph 6 and drip tester
-Lighting per square meter(10.7 square feet) 400w hps and 315w ceramic facing eachother
-Strain Sensi seeds Big bud feminized
-co2 bags, 1 in veg added second one when strech ended(first almoust empty by that point)

Nutrient feed between normal and heavy(canna grow guide). When strech ended i ramped it up to 36ml A+B for 9 liter of water. Now im down to 26ml. 7-8ml calmag agency to 9liter bucket. Flushed couple of times. Have no EC meter i only know what comes from the tap from water distributor. No ppm meter or co2 meter. Humidity in veg 50-70%, flowering 40-55% late flowering 25-35%(cheers for dry cold winter, only have humidifier no de). 25 liter - 7 gallon pots. Water twice a day about 5% of pots size or little more to get little run off. Temps are about 26c to 28c. Nights are colder in late flower only about 15c. Defoliated only bottom section kept clean and short branches off. Thats about it, next time i will attempt plant training using net.

Now im thinking if i should flush and when to start. Alot of people nowdays say flushing is not needed, but if it doesnt hurt either it can save some nutrients.

Cheers

Reactions: PK1
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Thank you! i really am proud of her. I hope maybe next weekend it will be ready. She has been really nice to me giving no trouble. I used:

-Canna Coco professional plus A (gotta love marketing names) with about~30% perlite
-Canna coco nutrient A+B
-Canna CalMag Agency, adds calmag and buffer soft water
-canna ph down to set ph 6 and drip tester
-Lighting per square meter(10.7 square feet) 400w hps and 315w ceramic facing eachother
-Strain Sensi seeds Big bud feminized
-co2 bags, 1 in veg added second one when strech ended(first almoust empty by that point)

Nutrient feed between normal and heavy(canna grow guide). When strech ended i ramped it up to 36ml A+B for 9 liter of water. Now im down to 26ml. 7-8ml calmag agency to 9liter bucket. Flushed couple of times. Have no EC meter i only know what comes from the tap from water distributor. No ppm meter or co2 meter. Humidity in veg 50-70%, flowering 40-55% late flowering 25-35%(cheers for dry cold winter, only have humidifier no de). 25 liter - 7 gallon pots. Water twice a day about 5% of pots size or little more to get little run off. Temps are about 26c to 28c. Nights are colder in late flower only about 15c. Defoliated only bottom section kept clean and short branches off. Thats about it, next time i will attempt plant training using net.

Now im thinking if i should flush and when to start. Alot of people nowdays say flushing is not needed, but if it doesnt hurt either it can save some nutrients.

Cheers
I was wondering if you harvested and how they turned out??? I have a plant that’s days away from the chopping block that looks exactly like yours….it has the same foxtailing and the way u described it “puking” out white hairs is on point. I’ve let mine puke out everything and they’re finally turning and receding. Mine is a super skunk auto and today is like day 104….so it’s been a lot longer than the breeder’s timeline that said “seed to harvest—nine to ten weeks”….
I thought you’d like to see a mirror image of your buds, and I’d like to know how they taste and smell…..do u think u chopped at the right time??
Thanks man.
F3F1D6E3 2C36 4D63 A7C1 B79CCFE46105

D

dalegribble

How do I cancel this account , thought you could get some knowledge but I'm not seeing anything i haven't known already, how do i cancel this account so I won't be getting emails hogging up my inbox , whioh was irratating aswell

DanC520

DanC520

How do I cancel this account , thought you could get some knowledge but I'm not seeing anything i haven't known already, how do i cancel this account so I won't be getting emails hogging up my inbox , whioh was irratating aswell
You didn’t read the user agreement? These accounts are for life and you agreed to be emailed for eternity. RIP

Latest posts

Top Bottom