First grow, is she ready to harvest? +Dry tent setup help

• Thread starter Frostypaws
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frostypaws

Hey everyone, searched the web and found this to be the best forum group to be apart of for learning and help. I keep posting for help on various forums and never get any replies, so I hope somebody can help me out.. 😢

Well, here I am..
This is my first ever plant I grown, seed to sprout. I got the seed for free, found it in a nug, planted it and well I am proud to see she's still alive and well. 🥹
Which leads to my question, is she ready to be harvested or does she need more time? I am in zone 5b, and I just bought a grow tent to dry her in, should be arriving this weekend. Here are current photos as of today, I tried to zoom in much as possible for those who can tell by the trichomes, this is my first grow ever so if you could tell me if these trichomes are considered clear or milky that should help me out for my next grow I do and give me a good foundation to know next time.

Also I followed a drying tent setup on youtube, after research on these forums I am guessing I dont actually need an inline fan at the bottom?
I got a Vivosun 48"L x 24"W x 60"H tent with a 4in 203 CFM Inline fan with speed controller, 4in carbon filter, vivosun aero wave e6 grow tent fan 6in, and the part in question is a vivosun 6in inline duct fan 240cfm. I want to avoid as much smell as possible, discreet growing but it is also in a room where its currently 75% humidity and 68.7 degrees F, (no other option) I got a dehumidifier too should I put that in the tent or outside of it with these conditions? and if no inline vent is needed do I only run the fan and carbon filter if so with no flaps on bottom open, cracked? Yikes sorry for so many questions. I appreciate anyone who can help me out!

Thanks guys,
FP

Thcfarmers
Thcfarmers 1
Thcfarmers 2
Thcfarmers 3
Thcfarmers 4
Thcfarmers 5
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If it’s outdoors, I would guess at least four weeks. Just a guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom