First Grow Journal - 4th Grow. Relentless Genetics White Cookies

• Thread starter Megadude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megadude

Megadude

Day 32
Since last update I've been dripping in 10ml of rapid start and occasional aqua shield. Plants appear to be a little heat stressed, but still generally healthy. White Cookies are the strongest 3, all 3 Elmers Glue seem to be growing significantly slower, and single remaining White widow is still chugging along but showing what I think is P deficiency, so I did a little feeding to see if it fixes the WW and how the White Cookies/Elmers Glue handle it. Probably time for a feeding anyway. If this doesn't sort it out, I think one of the three EG in solo cups will get plopped in its place..

600 PPM (Up from 500-550ppm)
+1gal "big scoop" maxi bloom
+15ml Rapid start
+15ml Flora Bloom
+20ml Silicone

65F solution
6.0ph (Noticeably stable for the last week or so)

Lights 18/6
Room temp 78-81
Humidity 35-40% (Recently ordered another House of Hydro 3disc, the 1disc doesn't appear to be enough. Currently burning through about a gallon a day with HoH single disc and consumer grade bedside humidifier running, thinking I've gotta be closer to 3gal/day)

Lowered the second Mars 1200 to equal height with the other
Pics in following post
s

Megadude

Megadude

Day 36 - Pulled the plug on the White Widow. Dropped in the strongest of the remaining Elmer's Glue in solo cups. All three look identical, just picked pretty much at random. Stuck the WW in a solo cup but she's basically cut off at this point.

I've been reading a little more for environmental control more specific to LED.. Going to try and run everything closer to 80-83 degrees and raised chiller temp a degree, hoping to accelerate growth a little.
Also added another air pump to get some more root level air bubbles going, hoping to speed up root development a little bit. As per Current Cultures direction for this stage, I've also started aiming for slightly higher ph.

Air Temp - 77-82f lights on, 70f lights off
RH - 30-45% (still waiting on second set of house of hydro discs)

PPM - 800
ph - 6.2-6.4
temp - 66

Megadude

Megadude

Elmers glue day 20? from seed
Third one with the net pot on top is new to the gang, gets the low light treatment for the rest of the day cycle since i handled the roots.

Also forgot to add, put the 250w CFL back up for a little more light but mostly the warmth. Air temps have been surprisingly stable so this was an easy way to add a couple degrees. Will upload some root pics next week

Megadude

Megadude

Day 40
Just did a partial nutrient change. Went from 750 ppm down to 375... I was a little concerned with nutrient lockout from the high levels and water was starting to smell a little. Photos were taking about an hour after nute change.
They look a little stressed.. Is that from the ppm suddenly lowering/fresh water?

Not sure if I should immediately add some fresh nutrients... Looking to stay around 500ppm for another couple weeks and slowly ramp back up. Perhaps I'm overthinking it because plants all looked heathy before nute change.

House of hydro 3 disc humidifier showed up and it's perfect. It's only on when the lights are on, and the shitty little blue guy runs 24/7. With HoH 3disc I'm hovering closer to 50/55% which the plants seem to like.

Air temp 78-82
Humidity 50-55%
Ppm 375
water temp 65
pH 6.3

Here's some pictures.

Relentless White cookies @ 40 days from seed

Megadude

Megadude

Day 43
Slightest tip burn noted on White Cookies #1 and #3
Added two gallons of fresh water to lower ppm a bit. Ph drifted up to 6.6, and has since been lowered.

Air temp 80-82
Humidity 40% (ugh)
Ppm 410
Water temp 67
ph 6.0

Megadude

Megadude

Day 45
Added some nitrogen, snapped some pics. The un-topped Elmer's Glue are starting to catch up to the White Cookies a little bit in terms of overall height. I've been LST everything every other day or so and the stems are looking pretty girthy. Roots are looking good, a little brown slime in the center of mass with the Cookie's strains, but its not concerning me enough to do too much. Might spray them with some hydrogen peroxide if it gets any worse.

480ppm, up from 430ppm
+20mL GH Rapid Start
+25mL GH micro
ph 6.1
Air temp 80-82f
humidity 45%
Water temp 66

Megadude

Megadude

Day 50
Started putting up net. It's a little early, but starting next week I'm going to have less time to mess around and tweak everything. Mounting the reservoir will be next, might even get to it tonight. Added some nutes and water (+1 big scoop/gal MaxiBloom) Everybody is looking good, with one of the White Cookies girls having a little bit of a weird discoloration thing going on with some fan leaves. Topped a couple more of the WC and some LST for the WC and EG. Stems are bulking up

Air temp 77f
Humidity 45%
Ppm 500
pH 6.0
Water temp 67

Megadude

Megadude

Before/after with net. Used 3" pvc for legs and short side, 1/2" for long length and cross members. Hand tying string on this time as opposed to net, hoping to cut string and pull it thru at harvest rather then getting all tied up removing a net. Here's hoping

Top Bottom