First grow journal- Goo, Urkle, Chemdawg, Obama Kush, Querkle, Afgoo, White Widow

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

So I scored myself a Hydro Hut silver edition 4 by 8 brand new for a zip of meds & a buck twenty! Retails for 659.00. The dude I got it from said it was just too big for him & he didn't know it was that big lol. Cha-ching! His loss. Perfect timing because I've always veged in a tiny crappy lil Sun Hut & this run I'm doing my limit @ 15 plants. I've always been a strain whore so that's why I've so many different strains this run. So I grow in dirt. FFOF is what I'm using this run. Mostly organic Earth Juice, & some of Advanced Nutrients later in flowering. The veg will be done in the Hydro Hut then I'll move the girls over to the bloom room. Plan is to veg 5 weeks if I can keep em small enough. I'm running a green air CD-6 co2 unit & 24 hrs of light in veg. I will get some pics of these girls in their new tent here in a bit. Thanks for watching. :harvest:

T

TheIronLung317

Post up some pics. I also have to afgoo, i want to check out your cut!

R

robz

HydroHut Silver Edition

Here are some shots of the Hydro Hut 4 by 8.

Goo 049
R

robz

Post up some pics. I also have to afgoo, i want to check out your cut!

Here are some more shots of my Afgoo at 3 weeks of 12/12 on her last run. I thought she was gonna be purp, but when it was dried and cured it was more browinsh. But OMG! She was a tasty whore!

Urkle 002
Urkle 003
Urkle 006
Urkle 007
sdog

sdog

what kind of obama cut do you have? I run the obama og kush and she is a beauty!

R

robz

what kind of obama cut do you have? I run the obama og kush and she is a beauty!

Hey from what I was told the cut I have was originated here in the PNW and is Bubba Kush crossed with Mendo Purps. Here is a pic of my mom that's in flower right now.

Obama 026
Obama22 009
Obama22 007
Obama22 005
R

robz

Have some issues

I've got some issues going on. I posted a few days ago with pics of my Chemdog and got some good advice. I have since flushed soil with tap water that sat out 24 hrs. with airstone. I have city water that has a pretty solid Ph of 7.0 I always add couple drops of Ph down to get it to 6.6-6.8 So after the flush all my girls have developed these crispy rust colored edges. They we're just transplanted about 8 days ago and have been doing ok but I've got to figure this out. I'm in FFOF soil and they've only been fed Earth juice tea once. IDK? I need some advice. Here are a few pics. My temps are no higher then 83 degrees ever. RH Is 48-52% First pic is Chemdog, Second pic is Urkle, third is Querkle, And fourth is Obama Kush close up leaf shot. All plants showing same symptoms and all different strains. Last flush 2 days ago and runoff water was Ph 6.8

Obama 2 046
Obama 2 047
Obama 2 048
Obama 2 049
R

robz

I got some help on the infermary forum. I had some underfeeding issues on top of an outbreak of a nasty little outbreak of Fungus Gnats. Things are looking up now after a few days of TLC. I'll put pics up later today.

R

robz

Had a few issues, but under control now. Here is an update. Got me a new buddy in my tent. He's got 3 Querks growing out of his chocolate center. Last pic is of some Pitbull I just finished. It was a nice plant except for the Hermi flowers it tossed out towards the end.

Kush 029
Kush 003
marski420

marski420

How come you dont use R/O water? It will give ya a much better tasting plant and is easy to work with.. Also you are able to control lock outs better due to the fact it has little to no minerals in it.

R

robz

How come you dont use R/O water? It will give ya a much better tasting plant and is easy to work with.. Also you are able to control lock outs better due to the fact it has little to no minerals in it.

Mostly because it dosent mix well with the tea I feed them with.

T

TheIronLung317

Here are some more shots of my Afgoo at 3 weeks of 12/12 on her last run. I thought she was gonna be purp, but when it was dried and cured it was more browinsh. But OMG! She was a tasty whore!

Your afgoo looks different from my cut. I see your leaves are leaning towards the sativa side. I will post pics of mine soon for comparison. I love the afgoo such a bomb strain.

R

robz

Your afgoo looks different from my cut. I see your leaves are leaning towards the sativa side. I will post pics of mine soon for comparison. I love the afgoo such a bomb strain.

It's pretty dank fo shoo. I've got a better plant called Goo growing right now that blows Afgoo out a the water.

T

TheIronLung317

It's pretty dank fo shoo. I've got a better plant called Goo growing right now that blows Afgoo out a the water.

That would be something nice to see bro!! I will try to post up some afgoo pics for you soon!! I have some select afghan bubba, hindu kush, Chiesel and other goodies and i will say the afgoo stays right up there with them. Im also growing some white widow but im not that impressed with her. Im giving her a last try to redeem herself.

R

robz

That would be something nice to see bro!! I will try to post up some afgoo pics for you soon!! I have some select afghan bubba, hindu kush, Chiesel and other goodies and i will say the afgoo stays right up there with them. Im also growing some white widow but im not that impressed with her. Im giving her a last try to redeem herself.

I'm veging white widow too. We will see if she makes the grade.

Top Bottom