First Grow KO kush

• Thread starter Hlg09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hlg09

Ok here are some pics from my first grow, it is 3 of sannies ko kush f2s and 1 crappy ass og from reserva privada.
hgpics_079.PNG
hgpics_080.PNG
hgpics_081.PNG
hgpics_082.PNG
hgpics_084.PNG
hgpics_094.PNG
hgpics_095.PNG
hgpics_100.PNG
hgpics_103.PNG
hgpics_104.PNG
All the budded plants are of the ko, i did not feel the og was worthy to post but will if anyone wants me to. I used dwc buckets with advanced nutrients 3 part at a 1.1.1 ratio with kushie kush bloom booster. Yeah i know an's capitalist form of marketing and all yadayada, i read alot of negative crap about kushie kush when it came out but fuck it gave it a try anyway.

winta

winta

looks good my dude! i wish u had more close up pix :( lets see the og! what kind of light u use?

H

Hlg09

600 hps and 600 mh for veg. Only vegged two weeks they turned into beast on me I was tryin to keep them small but they more than doubled in size in flower. I will work on those og pics.

Venom818

Venom818

what was it about the og that u didnt like if u dont mind me asking bro.

H

Hlg09

Heres is the og flowering pics I belived i nute burned tha piss out of it but hey you gotta start some where, it was about five foot tall when finished and yielded almost two oz's
hgpics_092.PNG
hgpics_101.PNG

H

Hlg09

Not so much dislike only had one bean so I cant really judge, would love to give some raskals og a try. It had good trich coverage and a citrus like smell, though not as potent as the ko.

R

rdbrizz

Yes that og was to thin and tall didn't pack on the bud has a nice sweet smell but it was just an ugly og wouldn't you say?

M

Motherhugger

Ok here are some pics from my first grow, it is 3 of sannies ko kush f2s and 1 crappy ass og from reserva privada.
hgpics_079.PNG
hgpics_080.PNG
hgpics_081.PNG
hgpics_082.PNG
hgpics_084.PNG
hgpics_094.PNG
hgpics_095.PNG
hgpics_100.PNG
hgpics_103.PNG
hgpics_104.PNG
All the budded plants are of the ko, i did not feel the og was worthy to post but will if anyone wants me to. I used dwc buckets with advanced nutrients 3 part at a 1.1.1 ratio with kushie kush bloom booster. Yeah i know an's capitalist form of marketing and all yadayada, i read alot of negative crap about kushie kush when it came out but fuck it gave it a try anyway.

kushie kush, huh? Haven't really been too interested in trying it myself, but it's good to see it's working for folks.

(Really, what form of marketing isn't capitalist? I thought that was the whole point of capitalism, competition and stuff....haha)

:mad0233:

Top Bottom