• Thread starter ActusReus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What strains show i grow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ActusReus

ActusReus

Hey THC boys, I will be doing my first grow this year in my greenhouse. Just as a disclaimer this grow is 100% Legal. I hope you all enjoy my shitty punctuation and use of italicizing

Germinating in the middle of may

Nutrients: I went cheap
Genhydroponics Grow/Micro/Bloom
GenOrganics Bio Root
Liquid & Dry Koolbloom
FloraNector
SM-90
Calmag

Water:
Reverse Osmosis water + CalMag

I haven't decided 100% which strains i want to grow but let me know what you think, i'll put a * next to the ones i like and you guys can give me some feedback)

Strains: (I've been collecting these for the last few months)
Autoflower
NYC Diesel*
Ak-47
Northern Lights*
White Widow
Pineapple Express*
Tangie*
Cream
Afghan Skunk
Jack Herer

Photoperiod
Jordan from the Islands best mix (Vancouver)
THC Bomb*
Bubba Kush*
Cookies Kush*
Cheese Bomb
Canadian Cheese
Grape Ape
Lemon Haze
Swazi Gold
Pineapple Gum*
I also recently acquired 300 Freedom Dream CBD seeds, thanks dana ur a beauty

Greenhouse:
The greenhouse is 5x7 feet and i will attempt to grow whatever i decide by the middle of may, I will grow maybe 8 plants possibly more.

Pots:
I'm using root pots in 2, 3, and 5 gallon sizes

Soil:
Circle Farms Top Soil 75L
CIL Compost + Worm Castings 75L
Sheep Manure 25L
My Manure .2L
Peat Moss
(Not sure if its worth getting perlite or just sticking with what i have)

Ask any questions and let me know where I can improve since I'm new, goodluck everyone in the 2016 season

Bucket
Female
Ghoused
Ghousedesign1
Ghousedesign2
Ghousedesign3
ActusReus

ActusReus

I have found that small plastic trash cans work better than 5gal buckets, something about having the bottom smaller than the top makes them drain better I think.
I'm using root pouches anyways, i was probably too baked to remember that when I made the thread

Underthesun

Underthesun

Hey THC boys, I will be doing my first grow this year in my greenhouse. Just as a disclaimer this grow is 100% Legal. I hope you all enjoy my shitty punctuation and use of italicizing

Germinating in the middle of may

Nutrients: I went cheap
Genhydroponics Grow/Micro/Bloom
GenOrganics Bio Root
Liquid & Dry Koolbloom
FloraNector
SM-90
Calmag

Water:
Reverse Osmosis water + CalMag

I haven't decided 100% which strains i want to grow but let me know what you think, i'll put a * next to the ones i like and you guys can give me some feedback)

Strains: (I've been collecting these for the last few months)
Autoflower
NYC Diesel*
Ak-47
Northern Lights*
White Widow
Pineapple Express*
Tangie*
Cream
Afghan Skunk
Jack Herer

Photoperiod
Jordan from the Islands best mix (Vancouver)
THC Bomb*
Bubba Kush*
Cookies Kush*
Cheese Bomb
Canadian Cheese
Grape Ape
Lemon Haze
Swazi Gold
Pineapple Gum*
I also recently acquired 300 Freedom Dream CBD seeds, thanks dana ur a beauty

Greenhouse:
The greenhouse is 5x7 feet and i will attempt to grow whatever i decide by the middle of may, I will grow maybe 8 plants possibly more.

Pots:
I'm using root pots in 2, 3, and 5 gallon sizes

Soil:
Circle Farms Top Soil 75L
CIL Compost + Worm Castings 75L
Sheep Manure 25L
My Manure .2L
Peat Moss
(Not sure if its worth getting perlite or just sticking with what i have)

Ask any questions and let me know where I can improve since I'm new, goodluck everyone in the 2016 season

Good luck to you. I grow in a small greenhouse also, 10 x 12. 8 plants could be very crowded. They grow like mad under the sun, but your small pot size may keep them little. I'm intersted to see how they turn out in such small pots for outside. The smallest pot size I have used is 20, and 4 plants would be over crowded in that greenhouse with just 20 gallon pots. I use 50-150 gallon pots now and its tough keeping them from growing too big but the roots like the space, makes for bigger buds. Also, you can't have enough fans and ventilation. Yeah, love the framed greenhouse, man!

ActusReus

ActusReus

Wow i cant even imagine how you would get into that greenhouse, what a wonderful thing that must be. What strains are those and what nutrients are you using?

The VC Mix is Jordan from the Islands seeds. This is a few of the trial plants i have growing before my first season. I will be very impressed if someone can tell me the non-cannabis plant that's growing in the cup

CR
JordansSeeds
MH
Nutes1
Nutes2
RootPouches
Underthesun

Underthesun

I was growing two Gupta Kush crosses. Gupta Kush x Bubblegum and Gupta x Bluedream. Both Bluedream crosses were total losses and some of the bubblegum cross. Sure, it was fun to look at but smaller more manageable plants would be better IMO...that is what I'm trying to do this year, but shit will get out of control again and I'll chop, bend, break all kinds of limbs to keep them in their space. These where all grown in organic soil, compost/peat/perlite/dry nutes and AACT teas.

ActusReus

ActusReus

Somebody guessed it to keep it simple, i just like the way it looks ;)

ActusReus

ActusReus

Two new girls just as a little prep auto run, Dark Purple and Cream

DPCREAM
ActusReus

ActusReus

UPDATE: Today i planted a few germinated seeds from the selection, including NYC D, Northern Lights, Pineapple Gum, Bubba Kush, and Pineapple Express. Thank you everyone for voting and i took all of the votes into consideration, there is still time to vote for which autoflowers i will be growing in the second part of the season around July. These are the winners for the first half of the season but there is still time to vote for the second seasons genetics

Autos: x6
Pineapple Express x1
NYC D x2
Northern Lights x2
Tangie x1

Photoperiod: x6
Cookies Kush x2
Bubba Kush (Nice 100% on the votes guys) x2
Pineapple Gum x1
THC Bomb x1

It looks so far like I'll be doing White Widow and AK-47 in the second half of the season, maybe NYC D & Pineapple Express too. Comment if you have any questions or suggestions on the genetics, thanks guys for following the journal.

Borat

Borat

"My Manure .2L" Am I incorrect to assume this means you took a poo and mixed it in with your soil??

Underthesun

Underthesun

"My Manure .2L" Am I incorrect to assume this means you took a poo and mixed it in with your soil??

I am also interested in knowing what 'My Manure' is, lol. I piss in my compost but that's as far as I go.

ActusReus

ActusReus

I am also interested in knowing what 'My Manure' is, lol. I piss in my compost but that's as far as I go.

Ahahaha congratulations, i made a joke when i was really baked and you're the first to pickup on it. I have the 12 germinated seeds all in 3 gallon root pouches right now, the Bubba kush and Pineapple Gum have both broken soil today!. A bee flew into the greenhouse while i was planting yesterday and it turned into a battle to the death inside that small greenhouse, i ended up unloading half a clip of staples from a staple gun on the sucker while he tried to sting me. He's buried inside the pineapple express pouch, it'll be interesting to see if his dumbass helps my garden.

ActusReus

ActusReus

Two NYC D's and a Bubba Kush are fighting for their lives right now, they haven't grown much since they were planted so I've got them out in direct sunlight for the next few days. One Cookies Kush never broke ground so i replaced it with the Critical x Rolex OG(CR+), another Northern Lights never germinated. I have planted some of my backup plants(Grape Ape & Lemon Haze) in 2 gal pots, and the God Bud from Jordan is already growing bud and smells great. Everything else on the farm is going swell, the Pineapple strains have stretched very tall compared to the other plants (3-4 inches). My favorite plant right now is the CR+, its growing nodes beautifully. Everything that you see growing is growing in the shade as well with less than one hour direct sunlight which is crazy because I've seen a lot of growth since the last update. I'd rather grow everything in direct sunlight but that isn't possible at this time, thanks for checking in guys and shoutout to Borat & Underthesun

Latest posts

Top Bottom