First Grow Lots Of Problems

• Thread starter Dat1990
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dat1990

I am currently growing 9 plants 3 red dragon 3 blueberry and 3 vanilla kush... they are in week 5 veg. They are staring to look more and more messed up I think I may have messed up the pH of the water... please help me diagnose
First grow lots of problems
First grow lots of problems
First grow lots of problems 2
First grow lots of problems 3
First grow lots of problems 4

D

Dat1990

I have the pH tester where u put drops in the water.... anyways I think water got into the testing solution and it was messing with my ph

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I have the pH tester where u put drops in the water.... anyways I think water got into the testing solution and it was messing with my ph
Buy a ph testing pen buddy and you need a tds pen as well to get the right ppm in your nutes . Defo is definitely sorry Aussie slang .

hiboy

hiboy

400 ppm of A and b using r/o water
Get your humidity to 50%
Water every other day quarter gallon
You must have 6.0 pH if you're off or you screwed up you're going to pay spend the money
Hb

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
How do u adjust the ppm in your nutes?
Ppm means parts per million if your using them look on back for directions and use the lower rate advised to answer your question it's the amount of nutes use will a just your ppm . Ie if I put in 5 lts water I use 2ml per lt where they advise 5 to 7 ml per lt that will keep me at 250 to 400 ppm .

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have a spare tds meter collecting dust. Used it 3x when I got my start in growing. Never used it again. A ph meter is as important as your medium or lights. Improper ph will not allow your plants to uptake certain nutes and will cause lockouts and difficiencies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom