First grow madness

• Thread starter Turbomaryj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Turbomaryj

Turbomaryj

Hi guys this is my first post to this forum but im a collage kid who has always been passionate about about weed and weed culture so now that iv decided to start my first grow i was just wondering if there was any way the good people of THC farmer could maybe give me some pointers and tips on what nutrients and media i should use and maybe even a good watering and feeding schedule i plan on doing a small hydro grow ( 6-8 plants) just to see if i can actually see it to fruition all the help will be greatly appreciated :)

Jakecan

Jakecan

Hi guys this is my first post to this forum but im a collage kid who has always been passionate about about weed and weed culture so now that iv decided to start my first grow i was just wondering if there was any way the good people of THC farmer could maybe give me some pointers and tips on what nutrients and media i should use and maybe even a good watering and feeding schedule i plan on doing a small hydro grow ( 6-8 plants) just to see if i can actually see it to fruition all the help will be greatly appreciated :)
If you're new to growing I would strongly suggest checking out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. It's a one part nutrient seed to harvest and is buffered so it keeps the PH in optimal range so no need to buy a PH pen or anything like that. Unless you'd like to for peace of mind totally up to you! Stuff works extremely well in neutral media such as coco and works extremely well in DWC and all sorts of other growing substrates.

Turbomaryj

Turbomaryj

Nice! Thanks man i wish i had this info before I bought a ph pen 😂 but now i guess ill just have that peace of mind

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Nice! Thanks man i wish i had this info before I bought a ph pen 😂 but now i guess ill just have that peace of mind
Keep in mind the PH might still read a little high or a little low with buffered nutrients. I use PH Perfect by Advanced Nutrients 3 part series. The PH is always 5.7 - 5.8 when I check it which is low for soil growing but it's ok because buffered nutrients are chelated which they add to allow the plant to be able to effectively take in the nutrients no matter the PH. PH is only measured because certain nutrients can only be absorbed by the plant within a certain PH range or you get nutrient lock out. So far I've had great results and I haven't checked PH not once in this plant. She's 7 weeks last Saturday.

20211110 210329 resized
TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Keep in mind the PH might still read a little high or a little low with buffered nutrients. I use PH Perfect by Advanced Nutrients 3 part series. The PH is always 5.7 - 5.8 when I check it which is low for soil growing but it's ok because buffered nutrients are chelated which they add to allow the plant to be able to effectively take in the nutrients no matter the PH. PH is only measured because certain nutrients can only be absorbed by the plant within a certain PH range or you get nutrient lock out. So far I've had great results and I haven't checked PH not once in this plant. She's 7 weeks last Saturday.

20211114 113957

Latest posts

Top Bottom