First grow mainline manifold help

• Thread starter greenleaf91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Hey this is my first grow tries messing around with the plant does this look okay

First grow mainline manifold help
First grow mainline manifold help 2
First grow mainline manifold help 3
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
looks like you have the right Idea, pictures in white light are better though. Welcome to the farm.

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Thanks gonna take some more and upload them I feel like growth is picking back up was at a stand still after I topped, also should I be feeding every water

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Thanks don’t know about this whole method seems like it’s gonna be a really long veg plant is just over a month old now thinking of flipping it in about 2 weeks do you think that’s to early ?

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

The stain is do si do 33 Barney’s farm I believe it’s a 8-9 week flower

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Thanks don’t know about this whole method seems like it’s gonna be a really long veg plant is just over a month old now thinking of flipping it in about 2 weeks do you think that’s to early ?
sure why not? Take a look at my thread, you can see what plants I mainlined on another thread came out like.

Seraphine

Seraphine

That’s sort of mainlining. You should prune off all foliage and stems under where you top. But you’ll get a nice trained plant that way too. I’ve pruned plants textbook mainline and the. Way you’ve done it in the photo. Both have good results.

Top Bottom