First grow, need diagnosis and advice

• Thread starter VAgrower58
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VAgrower58

VAgrower58

Image01
Hey everyone, first time grower from VA and having an issue with one of my plants. They are about a 8 weeks into veg and one of my plants has these light brown spots on the lower leaves. The lower leaves seem to be the only ones affected, but my new growth on the plant seems to be pale. The plants are in Ocean Forest Soil in fabric pots, no added nutrients other than worm castings, and are on a regular watering schedule. My 3 other plants do not have this issue. What is the problem and how can I remedy it?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Have you scoped the undersides of the leaves, looking for mites?

VAgrower58

VAgrower58

Have you scoped the undersides of the leaves, looking for mites?
Yes, treated with neem oil solution twice for what I thought was mites/aphids. One was 7/15 and the second application was yesterday. The problem has gotten incrementally worse in the last week.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If they were more random, I'd say calcium, but they run along the veins, which says pest.

I'm not an expert on pests, so could be totally wrong. Hopefully, someone with more experience will pop in.

VAgrower58

VAgrower58

If they were more random, I'd say calcium, but they run along the veins, which says pest.

I'm not an expert on pests, so could be totally wrong. Hopefully, someone with more experience will pop in.
All input is appreciated! I've been doing some research and decided I'll do a strict soil pH test and go from there. I'm leaning towards nute lockout or a calcium/mag issue

Top Bottom