First grow need help please

• Thread starter 420LoverTilIdie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420LoverTilIdie

420LoverTilIdie

I have a 4 week old Cherry Diesel plant and I think it may be stunted. It had a nitrogen deficiency earlier but I think I got it mostly under control. All the pictures I see of a typical 4 week old are much bigger than mine. Am I completely screw here or can I turn it around? Thanks in advance for any help.
First grow need help please

timshortridg

timshortridg

hey bro Im no expert but I would probably pop another bean. are you keeping your soil wet, cause I believe that will cause slow growth. if your doing everything right with ph, lights and watering right then I would blame the seed and try another, actually I would go ahead and keep that one going and pop another. Good luck

420LoverTilIdie

420LoverTilIdie

hey bro Im no expert but I would probably pop another bean. are you keeping your soil wet, cause I believe that will cause slow growth. if your doing everything right with ph, lights and watering right then I would blame the seed and try another, actually I would go ahead and keep that one going and pop another. Good luck
I was thinking about that. I water mostly every other day but with the nutrient deficiency I watered a little more frequently with a mixture of fish fertilizer. This was just in the last week though. So I’m guessing the lack of nitrogen may have slowed the growth before I caught it. Thanks for your input man

timshortridg

timshortridg

Do u know the ph of your soil. May wanna look into that, could be off.

420LoverTilIdie

420LoverTilIdie

When I checked it it was at slightly acidic. But not sue on the actual number

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

As long as that is not an auto you should still be ok. It will veg slower than normal but now that you have started to correct the problems I would say there is a fair chance you can get her back to the party. That has happened to me before.

timshortridg

timshortridg

Most strains like slightly acidic dirt. Man your best bet is grow it cause it may just start slow and then just take off. I definitely would go ahead and plant another just in case

420LoverTilIdie

420LoverTilIdie

As long as that is not an auto you should still be ok. It will veg slower than normal but now that you have started to correct the problems I would say there is a fair chance you can get her back to the party. That has happened to me before.
That’s what I’m hoping for. I found like 3 seeds in my medical stuff from the dispensary so I said, what the hell? Might as well try lol

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

That’s what I’m hoping for. I found like 3 seeds in my medical stuff from the dispensary so I said, what the hell? Might as well try lol

It looks fine if its not an auto ! Id say water at 300-400ppm base nuts and calmag no runoff needed yet , id bet a soaking every 3 days would be fine .

Better to have wet and dry periods to let roots breath . Id recommend ph ur feed water at 6.2

420LoverTilIdie

420LoverTilIdie

It looks fine if its not an auto ! Id say water at 300-400ppm base nuts and calmag no runoff needed yet , id bet a soaking every 3 days would be fine .

Better to have wet and dry periods to let roots breath . Id recommend ph ur feed water at 6.2
Thank you for the info man. It is still sprouting new leaves almost every 2 days so I’m not too worried just being a little cautious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom