First grow need help!!!!!!

• Thread starter Selfmedicaided1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Selfmedicaided1

Selfmedicaided1

My setup is indoor bloomspect 2000w led fox farms ocean forest soil 73 degrees 65% humidity leaves are curling up on tips also just transplanted to bigger pot.. sorry new to all of this.. Thanks for the help

First grow need help
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I'm no dirt grower, but I see them often discussing transplant schedule, and it looks to me like you may have transplanted a bit early.... which won't HURT anything directly, but can make it difficult to get watering volume measured precisely. Until someone with more experience weighs in, I suggest searching the forum for over/under watering + transplant, maybe. It doesn't look bad right now, good you are addressing it before it gets out of hand.

andrienw

andrienw

Probably just a little transplant shock. I agree with Nate. It may have been a little early for the transplant but it should be ok. It looks pretty healthy to me. During this stage, I like to foliar spray the underside of the leaves right at lights out.

Selfmedicaided1

Selfmedicaided1

Probably just a little transplant shock. I agree with Nate. It may have been a little early for the transplant but it should be ok. It looks pretty healthy to me. During this stage, I like to foliar spray the underside of the leaves right at lights out.
Foliage spray???? And.how long before I should cut the top off

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

And.how long before I should cut the top off
Not quite yet. If this is an auto-flower, then the traditional wisdom is "never" (but I topped mine once?) There seem to be a variation of opinions, usually recommend waiting until the plant has at least 3 nodes. If I'm seeing correctly, you plant is just now sprouting the 3rd node - so you want to wait for that node to grow a bit, and when the 4th node begins above it, chop it off just a few mm above the fork. Reading lots is your friend here, I think.

andrienw

andrienw

Foliage spray???? And.how long before I should cut the top off
Agree with Nate again about waiting to top until there are at least 4 nodes, unless it’s an auto, then don’t top. Grab a spray bottle and spray it with either plain water or add a little epsom salt. When you have a tiny plant in a big pot, getting the right amount of water to the roots can be tricky, so spraying helps it along. I tend to underwater the soil on purpose because I killed a few plants by overwatering.

Selfmedicaided1

Selfmedicaided1

Agree with Nate again about waiting to top until there are at least 4 nodes, unless it’s an auto, then don’t top. Grab a spray bottle and spray it with either plain water or add a little epsom salt. When you have a tiny plant in a big pot, getting the right amount of water to the roots can be tricky, so spraying helps it along. I tend to underwater the soil on purpose because I killed a few plants by overwatering.
That’s what I don’t want to do is over water lol and ok I will try the epsom salt spray and continue watching them thanks all I will keep updating on here also

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if your new than don’t spray your plants, it’ll cause problems if not done correctly, use the spray bottle for watering though, easy not to over water that way.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi in future transplants if you give the plant at least 12 to 24 hr dark it will help in reducing shock ive just done 4 ladies at 3week flower gave them 24 hrs no light next day perfect ready to rock . Hope this advice helps regards one drop .

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
if your new than don’t spray your plants, it’ll cause problems if not done correctly, use the spray bottle for watering though, easy not to over water that way.

@Selfmedicaided1 Good Afternoon and welcome to The Farm!

You need to be aware that the size of the mist droplets is important as well. At this stage of growth you will want a very fine mist sprayer. The reason this is important is because of light burn. If you use a sprayer that delivers large drops, there is a much higher probability that those drops will act like magnifying glasses with your lights and burn your plants. In addition smaller drops are much easier for the leaves to pass nutes & water through the surface of the leaf.

Good Luck & Happy Growing 🥂 🍻

B

Burned Haze

My foliar rule make a 2hr rule before the lights turn on to apply that foliar if you can. since I started doing that, def helps

there’s nothing wrong with a good ol foliage from seedling to flower, just have to know what that stage is acceptable. If it’s too sensitive , they even love water or a wetting agent like yucca , seagreen is preety fool proof on any stage . Point is ethier read the manual/website and make sure it’s allowed at the right stage so the plant does not get any negativity and what’s the point of even foliar spraying if that’s the result.

example of a great all in one foliar + microbe compost ( you can even drench it)

Top Bottom