first grow need input

• Thread starter yolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yolo

yolo

So im day 20 in flower but my buds are starting to turn orage is this normal?do my buds look healthy for 20 days? And help is greatly apre.

First grow need input
yolo

yolo

U think so i feel luke im having problems they dnt seem like there gaining the weight

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

weight will pack on in the last two weeks... patience is one thing this plants will teach you grasshoppa. unless you growing hydro then your have to be on your game

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

one thing the grow lights will play tricks on your eyes sometimes you need to set it out of thet bright light and let your eys adjust and inspect with an led or a flashlight.. LEDS grow lights the pink ones will make everything look worse than it is and hps can keep you from catching it fast enough..

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

cool temps at night make the buds change colors too.. Ive seen neon pink stigmas growing on a plant that the leaves had turned black so they can really make you wonder somtimes. but remember is you think you have a problem more nutes is usua;;y the wrong answer start with less and increse incremintally

yolo

yolo

I have no fn clue wht my pics upload upside down but fuck it it will be my thing for now lol i am runing hydro...dwc buckets.. 5gal.. Pour in 2gal of nute in every 2 weeks havent flushed iy with just just water at all since i had it from seed....the only thing iv done is fed it 1gal wit nute and one with out onece this last feeding cuz i noticed to many small dots of yellow on the edge of my leaves im thinking if i should flush tonight for like 24hrs or suthing? Then continue flowering what u think? Have u ever had a dwc bucket grow let me know any help well received....

Top Bottom