First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I use my scale to know when they are done drying, they stop losing weight.
31A94EAA 01F7 4B2D B278 568FA4D28AE7

C

CeeJ

he should get the humidity up in the next day or two, but get it up to 58-64, keep the temp the same as you have it now and makesure it’s DARK the whole time, thc degrades especially with heat and light..
It’s kind of getting a smell of hay is it because my humidity is too low? I’ve heard it may be caused from a lack of airflow but Ive had 2 fans and my Exhaust running the whole time

Madbud

Madbud

It’s kind of getting a smell of hay is it because my humidity is too low? I’ve heard it may be caused from a lack of airflow but Ive had 2 fans and my Exhaust running the whole time
If you scissor trimmed the leaves its like mowing a lawn. The hay smell goes away. I strip fans first then trim leaves after it dries.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you could have too much airflow.. yes low humidity can affect it especially as i see you hung up buds instead of branches which is fine but you have to have higher humidity.. even get the temp down to 60..

steamroller

steamroller

60/60 temp and RH if you can.
By removing more of the branch/stem the bud will dry faster. You can't just leave them there as long. Slow drying is better.
I might be getting them in a paper bag with a hygrometer so you slow them down and be able jar properly.

Top Bottom