First grow, Pineapple Chunk and Pineapple Express

• Thread starter Iheartweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Iheartweed

Well this is my first grow, and my first post on the forums, so hey guys :)

Just thought i'd post some pics and you guys could tell me if they're going alright^^

Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

P1010246.JPG
P10102411.JPG

jagle

jagle

whats your medium? hydro or soil?

lower the light they are stretching for it so thats why they are so big and weak, get a circulating fan to strenghting them up too

S

SSHZ

First off, you chose two easy strains to grow for newbies so good job there. Lower the light a bit as jagle is correct- but make sure the blocks don't dry out. And make sure the fan "gently" blows the air around- this will cool the area under the light and strengthen the stem some too......

I

Iheartweed

Thanks alot guys, I got told too lower the light gradualy thats only reason It's still off the plants by quite abit, I've lowered it now tho, what distance would you recomend? I have it at about 10cm away from the biggest plant, should I lower it even more?

Also I'm using hydro, feeding them a little water 3 times a day so they don't dry out. I havn't got an oscalating fan just yet, still buying some essentials, but I have a pc fan blowing fresh air pointed at them, will that do? Or will it dry them out too fast if it's pointed at them all the time? :)

I

Iheartweed

Oh and i've been bending them a little to strengthen them up abit, is that ok for such young plants?

K

kes5480

i wouldnt touch em yet...let em grow for a bit before u train em.and the fan u r using should be just fine. just watch the dryness of those rockwool cubes.
peace:banana1sv6:

I

Iheartweed

Alright, thanks for that! Is it a good idea to have the fan pointed at them all the time? It isn't very strong but im afraid they dry out?

K

kes5480

i use those 4 or 5 inch cubes sometimes and they wont dry out in a day ...my experience anyways. so u should be ok if u check em atleast once a day

I

Iheartweed

Hey guys, I've got a problem, well I think it is... on 2 of my rockwell cubes theres green on the top of them, is this normal? If not what do I do to fix it?

jagle

jagle

cover the rockwool with something reflective to stop the light getting at it, no light, no fungus, or mold can grow

I

Iheartweed

Found out what it was, it was algae, put some panda sheeting over the cubes to cutt off the light :) Thanks for the advice!

I

Iheartweed

Just wanted to post a pic to show my progress, let me know what you think! And how they're getting on :)

they are at around day 8

P1010313.JPG

I

Iheartweed

Hey guys, just another quick question.

One of my plants leaves are starting to droop a little, and I'm not too sure what it is.
Is it maybe overwatering? I feed them 3 times a day, with around 5-6 hour intervals. But I water the rockwool cubes until they are really wet, mostly to get all old water out, to replace it with new water. Is this a good or not?

Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom