• Thread starter Kylenck4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Is it way to late to clone now?
Read somewhere that the way you can do it easily is to leave the bottom part when you harvest, reveg it, then clone it from there.
I want to add my question to yours, do plants lose anything from their characteristics if you reveg them?
I read in my forums that it does effect the yield and bud density etc. but it doesn’t make sense to me, it is the same genetics.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Read somewhere that the way you can do it easily is to leave the bottom part when you harvest, reveg it, then clone it from there.
I want to add my question to yours, do plants lose anything from their characteristics if you reveg them?
I read in my forums that it does effect the yield and bud density etc. but it doesn’t make sense to me, it is the same genetics.
I just did a reveg and it yielded more than the original. The difference is that there were more bud sites because the reveg process changes the growth. It's kind of like like topping a plant multiple times so there isn't one big cola but a lot of smaller ones

Monster762

Monster762

I’ve cloned 7 weeks in flower. The clones revegged quicker than the big plants but the big plants were a different strain and clones were from a strong growing plant.

I have not tried to reveg then clone. I’m still kinda new to it all. Technically a clone will have better chance already revegged =less stress. So that makes sense.

Monster762

Monster762

I know the revegged clones once revegged grew at least as good as the mother. And the buds definately weren’t lower quality. The clones were better smoke. Actually more flavor and just as potent.and smaller plants cause after waiting out the reveg I wanted to flip. So I’d say the reveg doesn’t effect that negatively long as it’s healthy at flip.

Rcubed

Rcubed

I know the revegged clones once revegged grew at least as good as the mother. And the buds definately weren’t lower quality. The clones were better smoke. Actually more flavor and just as potent.and smaller plants cause after waiting out the reveg I wanted to flip. So I’d say the reveg doesn’t effect that negatively long as it’s healthy at flip.
When you reveg the old plant it will really take off once it gets back in vegetative mode because it already has an established root system.

Monster762

Monster762

Does she look healthy. I feel like she is drooping
Little bit of droop. When was last watering?

I would not say unhealthy at all though.
Now zooming you have twist in new growth. Is that straightening as the growth gets bigger? Ph?

Kylenck4

Kylenck4

Little bit of droop. When was last watering?

I would not say unhealthy at all though.
Now zooming you have twist in new growth. Is that straightening as the growth gets bigger? Ph?
The twisting just started. Here it is a few days ago. Watered 2 days ago. Again today. My ph meter is broken just ordered another

8B5A0F56 E139 48DF 974B 56F50551F838

Latest posts

Top Bottom