First grow, please help fast...

• Thread starter Zoneshityee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hello everyone. This is my first grow and I have been reading for months daily... anyway, went through like 8 clones from a local dispensary beforeningot these ones to finally bud.. kept having issues.. even these ones do, they are like freaking miniatures... anyway, looking at the tris, would you say that these babies are done?? Time to flush? Keep going? Just looked at roots and I need to do somthing fast... thanks!

First grow please help fast
First grow please help fast 2
First grow please help fast 3
First grow please help fast 4
No3r

No3r

So they should be done around the same time. You’re at about week 9. If you have a scope check the tricomes. Then give them two nights (48hrs) of darkness before you harvest.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Thanks, it smells absolutely delicious.. they just are tiny.. got them like in june... I tried to clone both to try again, but the cookies didnt make it, I took 2 cuttings from cooks and 1 from dream.. now that I am getting a better understanding this one is coming along well! I was able to make it skip a step on mainline :)

20201209 030759
20201209 030356
20201209 030004
Madmax

Madmax

Your at 10 weeks tomorrow so yeah No3r is pretty close..9-10 weeks going by a couple sites on tropicanna cookies so id say your right in the window.be good if you can buy a 10 buck jewellers loupe to have a geezer at trics..id cut a small bud off and put it in oven at 50 deg and see how you go lol..

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Oh! I have 2 phones I can double zoom and I clipped a bud from each 3ndays ago, one moment...

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Anyway, should I do the flush now or changes nutrient? I need to do somthing with it, the roots is infected

chemistry

chemistry

The plant with the green string is done, should be chopped, no white hairs left on it at all. Can't see the other plant well enough from that pic to make judgement on it, put up a better one and I'll have a punt.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Is this one ready to flush as well ?? Thanks in advance

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hello everyone. This is my first grow and I have been reading for months daily... anyway, went through like 8 clones from a local dispensary beforeningot these ones to finally bud.. kept having issues.. even these ones do, they are like freaking miniatures... anyway, looking at the tris, would you say that these babies are done?? Time to flush? Keep going? Just looked at roots and I need to do somthing fast... thanks!
Start flushing cut down in a week it will be good smoke enjoy!

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Awesome, thank you! This was much longer, and much more expensive than just buying the weed... Lol... I doubt I'll even get 1 ounce.. it's crazy how much it shrinks when drying !😭
Depends on how tight the nugs end up but u will enjoy it more than stuff u buy. Mines always better than stuff I buy plus u know what it is n what's in it.

Top Bottom