First Grow Please Help Me !!!!!

• Thread starter dumpzd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dumpzd

Hi Everyone

I just get to the point, i got some weed from my dealer and it had some seeds in the buds, i got some soil from my garden centre and a pot and put the seeds in the pot and water them everyday they are in a same pot and under a 11watts electricity saving bulb ( stupid i know ) this is my first time i don't know what am doing bout after 2 weeks now they are looking healthy , i have warped kitchen foil around the pot so the light reflects i don't have any fans or plant food i just water it with normal tap water , my question is will my plant survive or it will die soon i cant afford a better light or anything else this is wat i got, please comment i don't want to waste my time if they are going to die let me know .

And all of this is in my closet next to my cloths no air circulation.

thank you everyone

Here are the pics of my plant in the closet

First grow please help me
First grow please help me 2
First grow please help me 3
First grow please help me 4
First grow please help me 5
First grow please help me 6
First grow please help me 7
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
thats it do it

get rid of that tinfoil and use white poster board need a fan also
and hygrometer temp+humidity ..happy growing and welcom to the farm

:harvest:

S

Sense

nice bro and welcome.

Like FG said, lose the tin foil. It doesn't reflect light very well and it conducts a lot of heat, which could also potentially hurt your plant.

Also like FG said, get a fan. Your plant need fresh air.

Your plant will survive for a while off of the nutrients in the soil, but eventually you are going to need do buy some nutrients from your local grow shop.

Also, you're going to need a better light at some point too. You little plant doesn't need much light, but if you want to grow some dense buds you'll need more light.

Good luck and look around on the forums, there's a lot of experienced growers and a huge wealth of knowledge to learn from.
-Sense

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
loose the foil - get a small fan and maybe a reflector so you can use that bulb in a horizontal posititon and dont veg very long

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If I was u I would put the Lil plant outside let he sun do all the work 4 u..Good luck on ur grow..

M

meercat.com

i second that cos what good that lights gonna do ya may be better off giving it sunlight mate also dump the foil as said and do some reading up and saving some wonga for better lights good luck !

LEDhead

LEDhead

Bottom line is, YES they will die unless you put a little $$ into doing this or like suggested put her outside and see if Mother Nature can give her the right environment.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Use the sun.. Free baby if its to hot outside
. 150 watt hps 100 bucks and a fan.. veg and flower with it.. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom