First Grow Please Help

• Thread starter sfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfunk

Hi!
I just built my first growbox it is a wooden closet 150cm*50cm*200cm i am planing on doing fim and lst then scrog with 250w hps but i didnt buy it yet(planing this week) and my 6 plants(random seeds planing to have 4 maybe 5(to much for that place and scrog?)) are allready 10-15cm in 14 days on normal 4*60w bulbs on 20/4 (stretched much or normal?) Will 250w be enough for all my grow in that kind of closet? I can post photos if you want but i rather wouldn i hope i gave you enough info.
Peace

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So your like 4'wide 2'deep and 6' high? If I have your room dimensions close I would say you are going to need more light! I also feel like 4 or 5 is gonna be much in that space...if done correctly you can fill that space with 2...but definitelty more lighting...not knowing what to expect from your seeds is another issue to consider...it would be hard for you to predict what they will do...my last run i had sativa dom hybrid with indica dom hybrid using scrog...the sativas of course stretched much more than the indicas...so the canopy was uneven...therefore the light penetration was not very good as it should have been...one got favored over the other which eventually showed in the yield...Pics would also help out! Welcome to the farm! Positive vibes

Shamus

Shamus

youtube your room dimensions.. see what 3000 other people have done, gather insight and come up with a conclusion that you are happy with.

more light, # of plants are fine, make sure room is light tight, you want trellis
#trellisisyourfriend #w/ #mysteryplants

Latest posts

Top Bottom