First grow questions...

• Thread starter CongoTheGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CongoTheGorilla

I'm thinking of planning my first grow; a stealthy micro grow which I hope to have syly in my university dorm room. I'm thinking of having two cabinets on the go, one to keep a mother plant in a veg cycle so I can clone off of it and another cabinet for flowering maybe 4-6 plants. I'm trying to keep it small for security and keeping it hidden, so I think this many plants will be enough for personal smoke and maybe a bit to friends.

I currently plan to build these two cabinets as cheaply as possible, I'm thinking something along the lines of the dank desk, using computer fans etc.

The reason I'm making this thread is because I was wondering if people could suggest materials I could use in making my cabinet and also what lighting I should use.

J

Jsän

Cfls for lighting. for materials you want to go with something natural to your setting. a desk. chest of drawers, that sort of thing.

But seriously. your future with your University is much more important.
i vote for not growing in your dorm.
wait til you graduate. then you can get a good paying job and buy the grow spot of your dreams. getting caught cultivating on university property will surely fuck your future.

no harm or ill intent meant.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dumb idea.. It seams 2 me u got a good thing going 4 u.. Don't fuck it up cuz of a Lil weed.. With that small of a grow it ain't worth the risk.. Juss buy ur weed & b safe..

C

CongoTheGorilla

Yeah, I fully see what you guys are saying, I have been thinking it might be a little risky. I think I might postpone as you suggest until I've got somewhere less risky to grow.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Dude.....Your name is "CongoTheGorilla"

Do a Gorilla grow! (off campus)

Pssst...

Buy outdoor weed its cheaper and just as good or better!

:banana1sv6:

C

CongoTheGorilla

Dude.....Your name is "CongoTheGorilla"

Do a Gorilla grow! (off campus)

Pssst...

Buy outdoor weed its cheaper and just as good or better!

:banana1sv6:

Wait, d'you mean buy strains designed for outdoor growth or just buy my weed instead of growing it?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Cfls for lighting. for materials you want to go with something natural to your setting. a desk. chest of drawers, that sort of thing.

But seriously. your future with your University is much more important.
i vote for not growing in your dorm.
wait til you graduate. then you can get a good paying job and buy the grow spot of your dreams. getting caught cultivating on university property will surely fuck your future.

no harm or ill intent meant.

have to agree, or do it off campus:fighting0085:

Dunge

Dunge

There are many farmers here who practice gorilla growing.
All sorts of strategies for finding, planting, supporting and harvesting plants that are placed in some of the strangest places.
Some work and some don't.
There are pictures on this forum that show what can be achieved using these methods.
I know that next summer seems along way away, but if you spemd the time studying and planning you might just be a winner.

This is an example of what is going down at the moment"

C

CongoTheGorilla

Alright, well I'll definitely research into guerilla growing as the prospect of getting caught isn't nice. The thing that I'm slightly concerned about is the fact I'm in the UK, so our summers aren't anywhere near as nice as those in the states.

P

Producer

Like everybody suggested bro.
Keep it safe. Just buy your weed if you can.
If you absolutely have an itch for growing then try it outside.
Peace bro! Be safe.

sebastien420

sebastien420

I've done outdoor for years with some getting stolen and some very successful... all and all it almost always even out.If u spend money(you need cuz your in university)on growing supplise and get punked by theives or even cops you'll regret not buying ur meds...not trying to tell u what to do, im giving u some advice from my experience and if u do go outdoor try auto's they finish quicker and u get more chance of a future headstash. goodluck

C

canopia

You might want to look into lowryder or other auto flowering strains for outdoor growing. They finish within two months regardless of the amount of light they get.

You could always get a flat next year with mates and grow then. I know quite a few unis in the UK usualy let students use the accomodation in their first and main year mainly and encourage them to get a flat. Ateast thats the situation where i am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom