First grow questions.

• Thread starter nufc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nufc

hey , i have just transplanted my plant into a bigger pot and theres alot of roots on the top of the soil and its flopping about abit at the bottom and the top, will this just be off the transplant? im about to start flowering just wating for my new light. iv been vegging for 8 weeks using 2 45w daylight cfls and 1 14w (18/6). im wating on a 125w red 2700k cfl with a reflector to come ill have it about thursday hopefully. ill be using the daylight bulbs in there too and ill add some 42w 2700k as it gets bigger. she has female pre flowers, i think this seed came from a hermie it was crapy weed just give me a head ake and had like 10 seeds in .. will this mean my plant will be hermie ? also should i leave the plant in 24 hrs dark befor flipping to 12/12 i dont have a timer so i want to change the 'on and off times. thanks in advance

First grow questions
First grow questions 2
First grow questions 3
First grow questions 4
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Cover those roots up as best you can, no doesn't mean your weed will be hermie just because it came from hermie weed but it's a possiblity, GET A TIMER! You will not always be able to switch the light on and off at the same time everyday. Erratic light timing can make your plant go hermaphrodite. No need to give your plant a 24hour light blast before flowering, just switch to 12 on 12 off with your new timer.

N

nufc

thanks for the help! i will get a timer next week :) also about adding flowering nutes do i just start adding them when i start the 12/12

P

pab.roberts

hi, as you have just repotted, the new soil will have enough nutes to keep the plant happy for around 2 weeks, before the need to feed......once you do i always use half what it says on bottle when i feed unless the plant looks like it needs more (ie, if the leaves start yellowing from bottom upwards) i do this thruout my whole grow..... LESS IS MORE. well thats what works for me anyway....less salt build up
also, i would have repotted in a larger pot, looks slightly small
hope this helps

kashif

kashif

what kind of nutes did you use for veg and what are you planing to use during flowering? i use foxfarm nutes...easy to use in veg and flowering....and i always start using the flowering nutes as soon as i go 12/12

Top Bottom