First grow, RDWC, please help! Strange set up, in extended veg until plants are healthy

• Thread starter blairvoyant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blairvoyant

blairvoyant

This is my first time growing and i was following the lead of someone who maybe didn’t know exactly what they were doing. I have 2 4x4ft flood trays and an outside reservoir pumping water in, LED 720w full spectrum lights. Just elevated my plants off the tray finally but the rockwool cubes are waterlogged, the initial roots that the 1 1/2 inch rockwool clones had that are now directly under these bigger blocks are brown and dry probably didn’t get oxygen and most of the root system is connected off of those unhealthy roots. Having problems with water temp, usually is around 71-72 degrees F but has jumped up to 74 degrees from the heat. I’m using drip hydroponics base A and B, adding ice to the reservoir often. Plants have strange discoloration and the right tray is droopy for sure. I still need to suspend the cubes higher above the water and make the water temp colder but any help with this root problem and these strange markings on my plants? Lower leaves mostly affected becoming yellow and brown, very dry. New growth distorted and twisted. Random yellow and necrotic spots. Please help!
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy 2
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy 3
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy 4
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy 5
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy 6
First grow rdwc please help strange set up in extended veg until plants are healthy 7

Top Bottom