First Grow Setup

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetolmaryjane

i have 1 fem white widow that is now a mother. i allowed it to grow until the third node, then topped it. i let it go for another 2 weeks and took clones, and 10 days later topped again. after being topped 3 times. this is one of my most impressive looking plants in a while. I will upload a pic later on. I have a few rooted clones of this strain now and am anxiously waiting for them to take off.

S

sweetolmaryjane

also, i use veg nutes throught the 4 weeks in veg onces it has its 3rd set of leaves. and i continue to give veg nutes during week 1 of flower, then i pump the flower nutes to them until flush, unless growing 100% organically, then you dont need to flush

Koltivation

Koltivation

Have you had a toke?
Not yet . I honestly want to cure it for a week or two before i try it .i might just roll up a little joint tonight or tomorrow night during superbowl to see the before and after affects on how curing does

Koltivation

Koltivation

Sorry not best quality pictures but trying my best to get as close as i can

chemistry

chemistry

#1 , #2 and #3

The thin leaved Sativa is a nice looking plant, not that the others are not, they all look good. You have this grow nailed. The trick now is looking after your next grow now that you can get stoned any time you like. lol Did you toke a bud?

Koltivation

Koltivation

The thin leaved Sativa is a nice looking plant, not that the others are not, they all look good. You have this grow nailed. The trick now is looking after your next grow now that you can get stoned any time you like. lol Did you toke a bud?
LOL , im currently looking for new seeds any recommendations? And no I have not i opened the mason jar and they still kind of have a plant like smell to them so personally I want to wait it out a little longer

Top Bottom