first grow since 1988. mystery cookies and cotton candy bubba

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Been along time...so im a little rusty...will apreciate all and any help....im running 2 rooms...1 is a hydro..dual drip nft system...other is mostly organic..3.8 gall pro pots...both rooms running 4 ..600 mh sunpulse lamps using splitters and a flip box running off of 2 1000 watt hps ballasts...just transplanted the cookies...aka mystery cookies and a few phantoms into the hydro..so far so good..temps around 78..ph at 5.8 and ppm at 650..using flora nova grow,,floracious plus and calimagic at half strength..lights r about 24 inches above.....going to veg these for a week or so....for the organic side i have some ccbk clones..vegging under a 600 6.5 k mh lamp... just using an older soil mix i used to use way back when....1/2 sunshine mix..1/4 perlie..1/4 organic worm castings ..i do add some azomite...dolomite lime and humas with a little kelp .. for fert i use organnacare pure blend with trinity catalyst...hope to have those in my pots by next week....heres a few pics ..thx for lookin..

sonoragold

sonoragold

20140817 134427

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Very clean!!! Why do I have the awkward feeling that the farm is about to learn a thing or two from you! Im sure stuff has changed since 88, but lord only knows if you are holding on to a few golden grow secret gems! Hope so. Either way I am subbed and any help I can offer I will! Good luck.

sonoragold

sonoragold

Very clean setup! set ups! Can we c a few more pics of the NFT?
Ill post a few more n a few days..clones just went in 2 days ago....the hydro system uses a drip emitter for each 3 inch basket..each emitter runs constant...their r 66 baskets...as the roots grow through the baskets they grow into the tube which has a constant supply of water and nutrients, runnung through them ,,the system has 2 built in reservoirs..each has 2 airstones and a pump....really easy to use...i monitor each res with a ppm..ph .temp controller....so far so good...though i am seeing a few red stems....hopefully just genetic

grower4life

grower4life

Ill post a few more n a few days..clones just went in 2 days ago....the hydro system uses a drip emitter for each 3 inch basket..each emitter runs constant...their r 66 baskets...as the roots grow through the baskets they grow into the tube which has a constant supply of water and nutrients, runnung through them ,,the system has 2 built in reservoirs..each has 2 airstones and a pump....really easy to use...i monitor each res with a ppm..ph .temp controller....so far so good...though i am seeing a few red stems....hopefully just genetic
That shit looks fukin gangster ! Luv it, can't wait to c more pics

sonoragold

sonoragold

Very clean!!! Why do I have the awkward feeling that the farm is about to learn a thing or two from you! Im sure stuff has changed since 88, but lord only knows if you are holding on to a few golden grow secret gems! Hope so. Either way I am subbed and any help I can offer I will! Good luck.
Yea.. ive been around for awhile...used to run up to canada whey back when to get seeds...had to go to vancouver to one of mark emerys seed shops to get anything good..seeds were real expensive back then..remember paying 300 for 10 of blue berry or nl5.. im good friends with the owner of classic seeds,,,man that dude knows his shiit,,,seriously...has some good shit,, way better then the cookies bullshit..going to mom out afew of his strains and take clones..also have a bunch of elite gear...twisted purps..purple bubba chem..chem head..many others..ill get them up and running soon...so many strains,,so little time,,my friends tell me i should start selling seeds... i might someday... i have a really rare strain i call.. sierra gold... its crazy cali genetics ats its finest,, old school.. very piney..super crystally.... maby someday ill release it.. peace

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up SG? I found ya thread. It's looking real nice in those rooms. Man it sounds like you have some good genetics stashed away for a rainy day. That's alway a good thing to have. I'll like to know more on this Sierra Gold you have! Sounds awesome!!

sonoragold

sonoragold

Ok..first glitch...help...leaves r curling a little and the new shoots r looking a little yellow....ppm at 650..ph at 5.8..temps r fine...looks like i over fertilized...so i am using just straight water for the moment...how long should i flush these...clones have good roots but only been in system a few days..thought my ppm was ok..but maby to high for these new clones...any suggestions

sonoragold

sonoragold

What's up SG? I found ya thread. It's looking real nice in those rooms. Man it sounds like you have some good genetics stashed away for a rainy day. That's alway a good thing to have. I'll like to know more on this Sierra Gold you have! Sounds awesome!!
Hey...yea am a seed hoarder for shure...the sg strain i got from the self proclaimed mayor of briseburg(up by mariposa) back in 1982...shit is killer...pure pine bliss..yeilds very well also...by the way..u were right...the cookies r a bitch..i might just scrap them and start my own moms from seed and clone them...if i do ill throw some cuts your way...peace

Oakster420

Oakster420

Sweet! I've heard when growing cookies you want to give them lite feeds. I always start my seedlings at 200ppm with the max being around the 800 range! Good luck man. Maybe try adding some water to your dro set up to get the PPM's down! Good luck man!!:blackalien:

sonoragold

sonoragold

Thx man..yea..i went ahead and drained both reservoirs...just added water..gonna flush them for a while and see...the ccbk r doing good in soil...so at least i have those....im going through my seeds right now to get my own moms going...i really need a good yeilding strain i wanna keep around for awhile..ive never run my sg seeds indoor..always out...so i think im gonna pop some chem glue and artic fallout from the house of funk...always wanted to try these...i know they both yeild very nice and frost up

Top Bottom