• Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Mystery cookies,,hydro
PC 20141030 141612
PC 20141030 141534

sonoragold

sonoragold

sorry, i saw Reeferman seeds in a picture, must have mixed it up. =)
Yea,,im a seed hoarder for shure,,,only thing i have of his is pink kush x blackseed but havent run them yet,,,right now im just running clones

chuckchill

chuckchill

Whats the ccbk?lol. please.
c.c
I hear you man,,,way to many choices,,,the ccbk is getting frostier everyday..i swear it looks like the white is in the mix somewhere...my cookies r about done it looks like,,they arent doing much,,,just flushing them out before i chop,,im going to let the ccbk go untill their dripping with resin..lol..your candy lands are looking fire...i might try the platinums in the future..i know they yeild better then reg cookies..every time i settle on what im going to do i change my mind,,,the ccbk is looking soo good,,i should probably just run just those in both my rooms,,but,, i probably wont,,,i think. Im going to run Lemon Pie in 1 room and purple alien og in the other,,going to get clones in a few days,,so im going to try to stick with this plan..

T

tH1sGuY

I run the ccbk myself. It's cotton candy crossed to bubba kush. yeilds are very impressive. Give it a good 3 week veg and you'll be ok. Produces buds like the size of my forearms. Take it to 70 day for best result.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Cool. im running a ,freebie, COTTON CANDY CANE ATM. THATS BLUEBERRY HEAD BAND X SWEET TOOTH.,BUT:-) THATS GOT ,THE PRE 98,BUB IN IT ALSO. SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME GEAR?MAYBEE.IDK. BUT IM DYING TO GETB,REAL! PRE 98,BUB SEEDS TO RUN MAN.I CAN SEE MY COTTON CANDY ,IS A HUGE,MONSTER YEILDER. LOVELLY SMELL ALSO. NEVER HAD HEAD BAND ETC,BUT IT ,LOOKS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP BLUEBERRY PLANT:-) U NO!THE THICK HOLLOW STEMS.THE NODE DISTANCE. ITS BEEN A REAL SNAP + TREAT TO RUN. GONNA GET MORE. I WANT BUBBHA,+ OTHERS 1,ST THO. I JUST PUT A ,SWEET AMNESIA IN ASWELL. THERE KILLER GENETICS. I REALLY WANT THE ,DINA CHEM!. SO IM GOING TO GET THAT FOR MY NEXT AFTER NEXT RUN.LOL. CANT WAIT. I LOVE TESTING.GROWING OUT NEW SEED STRAINS!. SPECIALLY IF ITS JUST ,SOMEONES BREEDING ATTEMPTS:-)HA. WELL? PEEPS THAT BREED! HAVE BETTER SEED THAN ,MOST,! COMPANYS EH. BOUTIQUE KINDA GEAR.LIKE THE COOKIES IM RUNNING ATM+ A STRAIN NAMED POLI PURPS:-). NOW! THAT STRAINS A ,REAL BEUTY.+ A MONSTER. STRAIGHT UP SMELLY DANK AS ,SOON ,! AS IN VEG.U NEED THE CARBON FILTERS ON.HAHA.SERIOUS. ITS A HAZE MIST ,TAHOE OG +? IM 4,GETTING SOMMET!:(. SMACKED WITH A ,VERY PURPLE! + GOOEY RESIN MONSTER STUD!. IV GOT 4,FE,MALES OUTA 4!I PUT TO TEST.
ANYWAY:-)GREAT LUCK.
PEACE.
C.C
I run the ccbk myself. It's cotton candy crossed to bubba kush. yeilds are very impressive. Give it a good 3 week veg and you'll be ok. Produces buds like the size of my forearms. Take it to 70 day for best result.

Top Bottom