First Grow - Something is happening after my flower flipped into early flower!! Any help appreciated :)

• Thread starter MartianMan999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MartianMan999

Hey guys - Notice this plant was harvested and cut down but revived. After the deformation kinked themselves out she started looking nice.
First grow   something is happening after my flower flipped into early flower any help apprec
ian and these 4 plants are my first. Being outdoor it has been a ride 🤦🏻‍♂️ Pests, an animal ate every leaf off of one or at least 2 fingers.

No nutrients for any but I started feeding each 2 weeks ago or so except the one we are talking about - I started Tiger Bloom on her yesterday. My other girls are getting Big Bloom.

OF/HF for soil.

This plant has Miracle gro - IT HAS BEEN PLUCKED RE VEGGED AND NOW FLOWERING and I had to hurry and transplant. It has brought her back at least (10-15 gal pot).

Aside from outside pests being the destructions - I was hoping why this happened. One day perfect next every tip is a black/purple (think black) right into flowering. Any help? I feed at 6.8-7 - remember she wasn’t being fed beforehand.

Threw pics of my other girls down :) thank you anyone for any guidance to rid any issues you see.
First grow   something is happening after my flower flipped into early flower any help appreci
First grow   something is happening after my flower flipped into early flower any help apprec

Top Bottom