• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will this darling survive?

• Money wasted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Herberto

Hello, so this is my first grow and a week ago i started noticing that the lower leaves turned yellow, now the tip of the leaf starts to dry out. I thought it first to be a nutrient deficiency problem but after raising the levels of it the leafs still haven't shown any difference.

I'm growing in a homebox tent and i got a 240w LED.
humidity:37-50%
Celsius: 22-25

20160415_194811_1.jpg

Any help with this would be lovely, i started growing many of them in case something like this would kill the plant.. so i wouldnt come out of this empty handed! But now it happens to all the plants :O haha wtf

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Hey herberto, does look like deficiency. What nutes are you using and how much, how often? How sterile is your environment? Soil, containers etc.. check for bugs with a scope. .I had some similar problems and finally figured out I had broad /russet mites. .did you start from seed or clones? ? Just a couple ideas but you came to the right place..there are some super pro growers here.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Hay mate, might pay to go have a look at the deficiency charts in the infirmary and study them a lil. there are some really good charts in there. Hope she pull's through man

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like ya over fed to me

Top Bottom