First Grow...stop By & Help

• Thread starter sh1424
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sh1424

This is my first grow. Planted my germinated Heavyweight auto seed on 2/17/16 and put into pre-watered Biobizz Light Mix the next day. 2 days later she sprouted from the soil. Im about a week and 2 days in. According to the chart its says just root stimulant for the first week and then start introducing grow in the second week. My question is do since I didnt have to water the first week since soil was still moist should i just skip week 1 and go with root stimulant and grow or just go with root stimulant and water?

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Let it dry some b4 you water again ! Just remember when you transplant her you can only transplant her one time so put her in her final pot , auto tend to stress out when transplanting they go into flower a lot quicker , keep her under 18 hrs of light

S

sh1424

Let it dry some b4 you water again ! Just remember when you transplant her you can only transplant her one time so put her in her final pot , auto tend to stress out when transplanting they go into flower a lot quicker , keep her under 18 hrs of light

Yeah, I've read the forums probably a thousand times before i started and read that auto stress easily. After the seed germinated I put it in the final pot. But when it comes time to water, do i go into week 2 with grow and root stimulant? The reason I ask is because the soil stayed moist the entire first week when i presoaked the soil before i planted the germinated seed.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Yeah, I've read the forums probably a thousand times before i started and read that auto stress easily. After the seed germinated I put it in the final pot. But when it comes time to water, do i go into week 2 with grow and root stimulant? The reason I ask is because the soil stayed moist the entire first week when i presoaked the soil before i planted the germinated seed.
The roots are not very big right now you only have to water just around the plant not the hole pot let it dryout you don't want to saturate! You'll end up with root rot

str8smokn

str8smokn

Follow GrowingGreens advise and just plain water for now.
What soil are you using?
Just use the root stimulate for this week. I like to wait until She's at the third node at least. Then start your week one of actual feedings.
The soil should hold her over until then.
Grow strong my friend.
STR8

S

sh1424

Follow GrowingGreens advise and just plain water for now.
What soil are you using?
Just use the root stimulate for this week. I like to wait until She's at the third node at least. Then start your week one of actual feedings.
The soil should hold her over until then.
Grow strong my friend.
STR8

Thanks for the advise, Greatly appreciated. I'm using Biobizz light mix. When I feel the top of the it its dry on the very top, but as get to about the top of the finger first knuckle area is still moist. But here's what they're looking like now.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Thanks for the advise, Greatly appreciated. I'm using Biobizz light mix. When I feel the top of the it its dry on the very top, but as get to about the top of the finger first knuckle area is still moist. But here's what they're looking like now.
pick the pot up when you water & feel how heavy it is, then don't water til it's very lite, time to water

Top Bottom