First Grow Tent And Grow!

• Thread starter Cookiebone13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

First grow tent and grow
Whats up everyone! I’ve been a member here for a little over the year and finally now have something to post. It has been a crazy 2 years for me, not going to get into all the details but I really became interested in growing when my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He had a fight of 17 months and passed in October, I was a big advocate of marijuana during the treatment and honestly was one of the reasons I was able to get so much extra time with him this last 17 months, after I seen how amazing the plant is I made it a point to myself to grow and learn more about the subject. Now I finally have a grow set up and focus my attention on this, now once and for all the info on the grow!! I have 4 exotic genetics, 2 ethos and 1 strawberry diesel c99 cross. I have them in 5 gallon pots now to flower and have them in an organic soil mix supplementing with roots organic soul. I have 2 315 watt lec’s with the blue Phillips and the more white bulb to see if there are any differences in size, yield etc.. I just flipped the lights over yesterday after a week of transition feeding. This is my first grow so cut me some slack on the plants boys and girls! Just wanted to post the process and see what people think! Thank you everyone for reading this far and hope to post more!! Happy growing everyone

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

View attachment 857753 Whats up everyone! I’ve been a member here for a little over the year and finally now have something to post. It has been a crazy 2 years for me, not going to get into all the details but I really became interested in growing when my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He had a fight of 17 months and passed in October, I was a big advocate of marijuana during the treatment and honestly was one of the reasons I was able to get so much extra time with him this last 17 months, after I seen how amazing the plant is I made it a point to myself to grow and learn more about the subject. Now I finally have a grow set up and focus my attention on this, now once and for all the info on the grow!! I have 4 exotic genetics, 2 ethos and 1 strawberry diesel c99 cross. I have them in 5 gallon pots now to flower and have them in an organic soil mix supplementing with roots organic soul. I have 2 315 watt lec’s with the blue Phillips and the more white bulb to see if there are any differences in size, yield etc.. I just flipped the lights over yesterday after a week of transition feeding. This is my first grow so cut me some slack on the plants boys and girls! Just wanted to post the process and see what people think! Thank you everyone for reading this far and hope to post more!! Happy growing everyone
What size tent you got?

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

For your first grow, looking good, even canopy, girls look healthy, nice.
Thank you. Hopefully the road stays smooth along their trip, hope the buds come out good! I’ll try and take some pics of the underneath

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

It’s hard to see but I trimmed them up pretty good, going to let a few little branches have another week to stretch and if still nothing then I’ll fully trim. What do you guys think? Have 2 sticky traps in there for preventative measures, haven’t had a bug yet, knocking on wood, how does it look?

Latest posts

Top Bottom