Suggestions. Critique?

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kylenck4

Kylenck4

First grow with some seeds I found(flowering plants) 2 weeks in for the 2 gorilla glue autos and 5 days for the 2 critical purple I recently bought the tent and most of the lights What are your thoughts on the lighting? Should I change something? I put the flowering plants in a dark place for 12 hours every night Any tips? How long till harvest on the flowering plants? What kind are they? Lighting= 70w hps /300w led fixture. / 2 3100k / t12. 2 4100k t8./. 18in t5. /

First grow thoughts
First grow thoughts 2
First grow thoughts 3
First grow thoughts 4
First grow thoughts 5
First grow thoughts 6
MissBotany

MissBotany

Looks good to me. My only suggestion is to top the plants a few weeks into veg or whenever they have 4-5 nodes. Instead of one big cola (like you have now), you’ll get many big colas. There’s a ton of articles on low stress training and other methods to increase yields. Good job! Also, you have to look at the trichomes up close to determine if they’re ready.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
First grow with some seeds I found(flowering plants) 2 weeks in for the 2 gorilla glue autos and 5 days for the 2 critical purple I recently bought the tent and most of the lights What are your thoughts on the lighting? Should I change something? I put the flowering plants in a dark place for 12 hours every night Any tips? How long till harvest on the flowering plants? What kind are they? Lighting= 70w hps /300w led fixture. / 2 3100k / t12. 2 4100k t8./. 18in t5. /
Great job... It looks like a disco... Or a strip club.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Love your setup. Your on your way. Love the trichs on the close up of the older ladies. The t5's are doing good on the young ladies. Good fortune. Enjoy your grow. Doing nice Peace.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I would aim that mini sodium down at the plants a little more, half the light is being shot up and wasted :) looking good and frosty!

Kylenck4

Kylenck4

Thank you. Should I top these? I’ve never done it. They are auto flower

scubascrog

scubascrog

you can LST them to train pretty much, if you stress autos they go into flower and kills what precious yield you would get.

Kylenck4

Kylenck4

Love your setup. Your on your way. Love the trichs on the close up of the older ladies. The t5's are doing good on the young ladies. Good fortune. Enjoy your grow. Doing nice Peace.
Good morning. Hey one of my lights fell on my little girl last night. Is it able to be saved?

0045322C 264D 4360 A2B1 40D23974A63A
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
most times yes,,,,, prop her up and she should rebound

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
and if the stem is cracked make a splint with tape :D works wonders

Dan789

Dan789

The first two pics showing the developed buds seems older than two weeks, how long did you veg, I didn’t catch that the first time through.

Kylenck4

Kylenck4

The first two pics showing the developed buds seems older than two weeks, how long did you veg, I didn’t catch that the first time through.
Those where my first ones I’ve ever done with no knowledge they are about 4 months

Latest posts

Top Bottom