First Grow w/Coco. Snowcap, Purple Dawg, Silver Hash Plant w/photos

• Thread starter Deflectohead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deflectohead

hey everyone. this will be my first documented garden here at THCfarmer. This is my first real coco grow. I currently have 3 different strains 2 of each, all in one gallon bags. Purple Dawg (oaksterdam cut), Snowcap, and Silver Hashplant (Harborside cut).. I've been having a problem with them but cant figure out what it is. They are currently in roots organics soilless mix (coco/perlite). I've been watering them with tap water filtered with a Tall Boy filter at a ph of 6. I've mainly just been watering them with plain water and hygrozyme. they've only been watered with half strength nutrients (CNS17grow, cal-mag, hygrozyme, silica blast) once because the roots organics bag says it has enough nutes in it for the first week. they've been in the mix for 2 weeks now.. the way the leaf tips had yellowed/browned on some of the older growth was making me think nute burn. but i was also reading a previous thread that stated if you dont water often enough that you will get salt build up fast/creating lockout. i only water these ladies when they start to show a little droop. usually ends up being 2 times a week and 6 take about a gallon. i was wondering if anyone could toss me some advice on what they think might be wrong. hopefully i can get these ladies back in healthy condition and show you their end product! (order of appearance: Snowcap, Pdawg, S.Hashplant)

snowcap2.jpg
snowcap1.jpg
silverhashplant1.jpg
silverhashplant2.jpg
purpledawg1.jpg
pdawg21.jpg

D

Deflectohead

and just for shits, my Dream Queen thats finishing up real soon.... in 50-50 promix/botanicare coco blend run on supernatural brand nutrients
dreamqueen1.jpg
dreamqueen2.jpg
dreamqueen4.jpg
cant wait to chop her!:harvest:

D

Deflectohead

well so much for posting on this lame site. "the new overgrow" my ass

O

odankeus

can't tell if you are still in veg or the first week of flower, but I would say its a combination of a few things, first nute deficiency ( i would feed twice a week, not sure about if roots organic contains nutes or just beneficials) second, you do run the risk of lockup if you let your pots dry out to the point where there is wilt (means they need water, but at that point they will absorb the water faster than the nutes which leaves them in the soil = possible lockout if you dont do extra run-off, third, i would transplant those into 3 gals, with a more room for the roots to stretch. and lastly the water that you use, not sure about the amount of minerals already available and how much are taken out by your filter, i believe those ones only really take out the chlorine. If your still in veg try a foliar spray like magic green to boost your ladies.
Good Luck

M

mrmeezy

Floer time for Silver Hash Plant?

Does anybody know what the flower time is for Silver Hash Plant? I got them from Harborside.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Did you flush first and then charge with CalMag? Looks like a cal mag def to me and maybe more base grow. Botanicare's CalMag+ is a 2-0-0 so there is a good amount of N in there...maybe try that at 5-7mL/gal.
Beware of fugus gnats with Roots Soilless.

Top Bottom