First Grow Was Going Great, Then Went Downhill, Help!

• Thread starter icyfinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

icyfinder

Hey guys, im having an issue with my first grow where the bottle leaves and some mid leaves are starting to turn yellow! They are three silver bullet auto plants, in organic pro-mix soil. I have been feeding them Dr.Earth home-grown organic ferts every two weeks. They have been fine, up until now, this started happening two days ago and its spreading fast. The plant it is the worst on has always looked kind of a lighter shade of green than the rest of the plants. They are a few weeks into flowering so I know they arent already dropping leaves as they would during late flower. The pictures are kinda blurry but you can see the issue and see the bud size for age referance. Also, what kind of yields do you estimate, if you wish to take a guess? The website said they ranged from 75g-150g outdoors but it doesnt look like it. Thanks for looking guys, any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

First grow was going great then went downhill help
First grow was going great then went downhill help 2
First grow was going great then went downhill help 3
First grow was going great then went downhill help 4
First grow was going great then went downhill help 5
First grow was going great then went downhill help 6
First grow was going great then went downhill help 7
First grow was going great then went downhill help 8
First grow was going great then went downhill help 9
First grow was going great then went downhill help 10
First grow was going great then went downhill help 11
First grow was going great then went downhill help 12
First grow was going great then went downhill help 13
First grow was going great then went downhill help 14
First grow was going great then went downhill help 15
Monster762

Monster762

Hey guys, im having an issue with my first grow where the bottle leaves and some mid leaves are starting to turn yellow! They are three silver bullet auto plants, in organic pro-mix soil. I have been feeding them Dr.Earth home-grown organic ferts every two weeks. They have been fine, up until now, this started happening two days ago and its spreading fast. The plant it is the worst on has always looked kind of a lighter shade of green than the rest of the plants. They are a few weeks into flowering so I know they arent already dropping leaves as they would during late flower. The pictures are kinda blurry but you can see the issue and see the bud size for age referance. Also, what kind of yields do you estimate, if you wish to take a guess? The website said they ranged from 75g-150g outdoors but it doesnt look like it. Thanks for looking guys, any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Yes the cal mag is good for it. Also that plant is flowering so expect to lose some leaves. Later in flower more will turn yellow n die off. It was old growth. Lower leaves so it's probably just nature at work. But calcium n magnesium should be kept up on. It will want more now in flower.

I

icyfinder

Yes the cal mag is good for it. Also that plant is flowering so expect to lose some leaves. Later in flower more will turn yellow n die off. It was old growth. Lower leaves so it's probably just nature at work. But calcium n magnesium should be kept up on. It will want more now in flower.
Ok thanks for the info. I just thought it was a tad early to be dropping leaves, but you know more than me so I shall listen. I will pick up come cal-mag today and see if that helps, I will post results

Monster762

Monster762

Ok thanks for the info. I just thought it was a tad early to be dropping leaves, but you know more than me so I shall listen. I will pick up come cal-mag today and see if that helps, I will post results
I'm new too. Always learning. I'm on my first indoor grow myself. This site has a lot of good info on it. I've been addicted to it from day 1. Always reading on here. I found out the well known farmer label just comes from posting , responding, getting likes n stuff like that. I'm not a pro by any means. Your plants look happy to me though.

I

icyfinder

They are looking worse today, I have no clue what it could be. There is plenty of calcium in our water and the ph is at 6.8 so im stumped!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

They are looking worse today, I have no clue what it could be. There is plenty of calcium in our water and the ph is at 6.8 so im stumped!
Cal-mag contains calcium magnesium and nitrogen. I think it would be beneficial for your plant. If anything put a little Epsom salt on it that will give you some magnesium.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I would also make sure you're not letting your plants dry out too much in between waterings..

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

They might like a pH closer to 6.5 or a little lower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom