First grow week 6 flower

• Thread starter nufc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nufc

Hello, this is my first grow and its been flowering for 46 days now. The seed is a random bagseed i think its Sativa dominant? It sprouted on the 20th October and started flower on the 17th December. She got pre-flowers in veg so im counting from when i put the lights on 12/12. Ive been using some bloom nutes the (NPK is 2-10-5) and some PK 13-14, im gettin some molasses to use on friday aswell. Im using cfls 1 125w 2700K,
1 45w 2700k & 1 45w 6500k. I didnt do any topping or LST just because its my first time and i was scared incase it died or something lol! So its about 5ft 7. I know its too big for cfls but im just going to let it do its thing and next time ill be doing things diffrent:thinking

She smells nice and fruty and theres lots of THC, im getting a microscope in the next 2 weeks or so to look at the trichs. The buds seem pretty small and seem to be growing very slow. Does she look okay for week 6? And can anyone take a guess as for about how long shes got left? Cheers! and all comments/help welcome :D

First grow week 6 flower
First grow week 6 flower 2
First grow week 6 flower 3
First grow week 6 flower 4
First grow week 6 flower 5
First grow week 6 flower 6
First grow week 6 flower 7
First grow week 6 flower 8
First grow week 6 flower 9
First grow week 6 flower 10
nebulius

nebulius

Definitely is a sativa, you can tell by the skinny leaves and how tall she is. Sativa's generally take longer to flower, but it depends on genetics. All the pistils appear white so I'd guess you still have a few weeks. Next time if you don't want the plant so tall change your light cycle to 12/12 when the plant is about half the size you want it. Again depending on genetics they usually double in size in the flower cycle.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Wow! 5'7 that's a tall ass plant for the light you got but it's working. By the looks you've got another 40 days or so of flower but doing great bud!
:bong-hits:

darkpink

darkpink

wow 5 + ft lol. cfls! thats big bro. she looks fine but id say you got another 4wks to go.

things to conside and improve on.

add a few more of those cfls arond the sides of that beast. if your shooting light at just the top in that reflector on that huge momma shes will not reach full potential. right now would be a great tome to step it up a notch and take it to the end.

dont be scared to top, lst, super crop, fim,scrog its all the same you cannot kill or hurt the plant at all just do it. in the end were trying to get the most weight with the equiptment we have to work with. if you had toped it with the lights your running it wouldnt be enough light good thing you didnt, now scrog that bitch with your lights and you would have more light penetration on a even canopy, more weight.

first grow she looks good and you must be doing somthin right.

deffinatly sativa. when you get your scope look at the development of the trichs, when the heads are fully plump and milky white and start to amber some and bending sideways its time to harvest. sativas take longer to mature, be patient.

N

nufc

Lol thanks alot for all the help iv got a 250w hps bulb but no ballast or anyhting for it so im just going to finish her with them cfls. there is a cupple for side lighting but the bottom of the plant isnt getting much light. ill be happy with any smoke i get from her because i really diddnt expect to go this far :) Hears some more pics from today, tomorrow wil be 8 weeks of 12-12

DSC02151
DSC02163
DSC02164
DSC02165
DSC02167
DSC02169
DSC02174
DSC02184
DSC02188
DSC02183
O

onaeun

hey not bad for your first grow, she looks fairly healthy brotha. Looks like you could have a month left. One thing I'd probably do/have done, if my set up allowed, would be putting that 250 vertically and rotating the plant. You probably would only need a cfl maybe and the light coverage should be superb. Looking great though, hope it comes out nice

P

paulycali

Looks like some sativa dankness to me

I would say another 10 weeks and the plant will be fully mature

You could probably cut her down in another 6 weeks or so but i would wait so you can see what she is truly made of

Take her to the limit :)

N

nufc

thanks guys. i dont think ill be to let her go another 8 weeks like. i was told shel be done in about 4 more weeks

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Try and get more CFL's if possible. CFL's work ok but you have to get the bulbs VERY close to the plant. Try and get some more lower and mid lighting if possible so she can fill out some. The closer you get those bulbs (within 1 inch for CFL's) the bigger the buds will be.

Cheers!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Your plant looks quite nice. The buds look like they are just now starting their plump up stage. I would venture to say you have at least 4 weeks left before the chop. I do agree with paulycali that another 6 weeks and it will be at its peak. Either way it looks like you will some nice smoke at the end of it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

The thought comes to mind of the saying - just plant it and it will grow - bet its still better than 95% of the tree you have paid for when all is said and done, PeaCe SoSer

N

nufc

Day 60 today and its got some red spots on a leaf near the top of the plant i fed her some pk 13 14 yesterday so maybe its off that? when should i start my flush? thanks guys :)

DSC02226
DSC02233
DSC02235
DSC02236
DSC02234
DSC02237
DSC02243
DSC02247
DSC02248
DSC02258
Top Bottom