First Grow - Week 6 Update

• Thread starter GrowWithTheFlow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

Whats up everyone,

Just thought id pop in for a quick update of my first grow! Today marks week 6 since germination.. plant is thriving and healthy!

Im thinking I will Veg for another week or two and then transition.. what do you guys think? Dont know anything about the strain etc.. found a seed and kinda just jumped head first lol

So far so good id say šŸ˜….. pics below of progress... still no signs of sex that i can tell..

First grow   week 6 update
First grow   week 6 update 2
First grow   week 6 update 3
First grow   week 6 update 4
First grow   week 6 update 5
First grow   week 6 update 6
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Whats up everyone,

Just thought id pop in for a quick update of my first grow! Today marks week 6 since germination.. plant is thriving and healthy!

Im thinking I will Veg for another week or two and then transition.. what do you guys think? Dont know anything about the strain etc.. found a seed and kinda just jumped head first lol

So far so good id say šŸ˜….. pics below of progress... still no signs of sex that i can tell..
Welcome. Looking healthy. Iā€™d let them get to 18-24ā€ before flipping space permitting. A little tip for next time, fill the pot completely with soil, the pocket inside your pot creates an area for air to become stagnant. Filling the pot full raises your plant, eliminating that pocket which allows airflow in and around your canopy. Happy grows.
Burnz

sambapati

sambapati

Welcome. Looking healthy. Iā€™d let them get to 18-24ā€ before flipping space permitting. A little tip for next time, fill the pot completely with soil, the pocket inside your pot creates an area for air to become stagnant. Filling the pot full raises your plant, eliminating that pocket which allows airflow in and around your canopy. Happy grows.
Burnz
100% agree about growing at the top of the soil. He could even fill in the top with perlite or coir at this point. Nice job keep up the good work

GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

Burnz

Thanks Burnz! Wont make this mistake again lol

Top Bottom