First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wishbone

Wishbone

Same tent I grew in. Ambient temps shot way up. Tomorrow is going to be 96°. I need to get it inside (tent is in the garage) but I can't bring the tent in the house.

Can you pull some cool air from inside the house?

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Same tent I grew in. Ambient temps shot way up. Tomorrow is going to be 96°. I need to get it inside (tent is in the garage) but I can't bring the tent in the house.

I work with a McGyver type. We had no ac in the office and he took a 5 gal bucket, drilled 2” holes in side of buckets 3/4 of the way up from bottom. Filled bucket with ice up to the drilled holes and stuck a fan on top of bucket facing the ice. I know it sounds rediculous but that shit cooled the office really well.
Not sure if it helps here but would increase RH too. Just sharing.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

It looks better this morning since I pulled it from the tent. I'm glad I didn't wet trim.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Hands down jacks hydro seeing how much I spent on Canna for one run makes me wanna cry. I saw a YouTube video from greengenes cannabis he breaks down how to use and how jacks hydro 321 works. Look it up if you haven’t seen it!
Hands down jacks hydro seeing how much I spent on Canna for one run makes me wanna cry. I saw a YouTube video from greengenes cannabis he breaks down how to use and how jacks hydro 321 works. Look it up if you haven’t seen it!
Have you seen @Capulator thread on jacks hydro there’s quite a bit of in depth info check it out

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Nice job! How are the terps after that heat and low rh?
Thanks.

I'm not totally sure yet since I can't smoke. My wife says it's yummy, and I gifted some to a couple of friends to try. They've been in the jar less than a week though.

I lost a lot of density from the drying error. I've been so use to the blower running over the last 4 months that I didn't even think to unplug it when she was hanging. That's where the humidity went. Lesson learned and won't captain again.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Curious why you smooshed it instead of jars or loose it the bag?
It was already dry (over dried due to an error honestly). I got 10oz in jars and was going to throw the rest in the recycle bin. My buddy trimmed it and vac sealed instead when I told him my plan. LOL

Wishbone

Wishbone

It was already dry (over dried due to an error honestly). I got 10oz in jars and was going to throw the rest in the recycle bin. My buddy trimmed it and vac sealed instead when I told him my plan. LOL

Gotcha, you could turn it into hash, tincture, butter etc. if it isn’t great to smoke.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Wifey says it's a great smoke. I've given out a couple ounces too and people are loving it. I've got 20oz left, and I'll keep it around for her and as party favors. Starting an AK47 grow in a few days.

Top Bottom