First Grow **will Post Pics Soon**

• Thread starter Treeman Tom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

Picked up some Sensi Grow A&B as well as a pH hydrotester today from the local hydro store, gonna put them to use either tonight or tmmw. When I check and see if my girls need water.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
should i use it every water? i bought it under the impression it would automatically pH my water.
If you feed light yes. If you feed heavy no. My experience is it will be pretty close on ph. I always monitor it and adjust ph if need be.

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

If you feed light yes. If you feed heavy no. My experience is it will be pretty close on ph. I always monitor it and adjust ph if need be.
right on yea i only water my plants 16oz every 2-3 days depending on dryness. they seem to be thriving so far. gonna go check on them later on.
What I was planning on doing was watering the 160z every time with the sensi and then every 3rd and 4th water ill add in the Raw Soluble all in one grow that I have been using.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Anxious too see if you get nute lock without watering until runoff

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

Anxious too see if you get nute lock without watering until runoff
The way that I'm doing it I should not expect any nute lock. I'm currently following instructions for a method from a caregiver with the 2nd best product in the dispensaries in my area. He has been perfecting his process for 6 years now and shared a little knowledge with me at a recent event.

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

All my girls are doing great, they are all showing exponential growth.
The Bubba has grown 3/4in as well as getting bushy.
The G.C. has shot up another 3/4in as well.
The Blue Dream has been taken off its LST training and is getting quite bushy at 9in tall still bent over a bit.

At this rate ill have both my Bubba and G.C. caught up to my Blue Dream so that i can put them into flower within the next 2 and a half weeks.

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

Looks thirsty
What makes you say that?
Because the Bubba looks a little droopy in the pictures?
I have 3 fans inside the tent blowing on the leaves, I noticed today they might have been blowing too hard and was affecting the direction the leaves were growing and putting them in that kind of temporary force droop.
Other than that all my leaves are nice and perky not showing any concerning features.

Im not trying to jump at you or anything, I just want you to know everything I know and to see if I am missing or overlooking something.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Two of them looked kinda droopy which is usually over or under watered.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Bubba def looks thirsty, hard to tell with the twisted growth on blue dream. I think underwatering can also cause twisted growth? Am I right?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Have you tried propping open a vent with something and having a fan blow out it from a few inches away?
An oatmeal or coffee can with the end cut off would work if you dont have any flexible ducting

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

Have you tried propping open a vent with something and having a fan blow out it from a few inches away?
An oatmeal or coffee can with the end cut off would work if you dont have any flexible ducting
No i didnt even think to do that, thats a really great idea im going to have to try it out when i get an oppurtunity.:D

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

Bubba def looks thirsty, hard to tell with the twisted growth on blue dream. I think underwatering can also cause twisted growth? Am I right?
I believe you were right about the blue dream, her leaves started twisting even more since last night, she is definitly thirsty i checked her today and she was dry already i upped watering to 32oz just to start.
the bubba and G.C. both perked right back up though after i fixed the fans.
So thank you brotha for pointing that out to me i really appreciate it! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom