First Grow With Biobizz

• Thread starter Scottispro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scottispro

hi all this is my first grow and also my first thread, I couldn't really decide on a soil to buy, in the end I went with bibizz all mix has anyone ever used this before or had any experience with it??

Thanks guys

Harry munk

Harry munk

is a organic soil so stick to organic nutes also suggests not to p.h as the soil will balance the p.h itself if you decide to ph try not to do it with a chemical as I'm sure they say it affects your micro load (which I think this is a mistake I'm making)also suggest to water and let sit for 24hours so the soil gets working try to relax on the nutes to begin with as the soil has a lot of what the plant needs

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

There should be enough nutrient to last approx 14 days of good growth in the all mix. The light mix I believe has even less. When u start to feed use 1/4 of the recommended dose and see how they handle it. I grow in a potting mix too. I won't call them soil as technically they aren't. I use the canna proffesional plus myself. If u choose the organic route then definitely use some mycos to get your soil going. Also if u can add some EWC or top dress some later if you can't mix at the start. Most importantly of all....Enjoy what your doing. Good luck with your grow.

Top Bottom