First grow with effort

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

hey bro i dont see a lil fan blowing across the cups, i had this problem b4 and i added fan it stops them from shooting up so high,so fast because of wind resistance. they will grow stronger stand up on there own. remember alil wind,fan on low setting you wanna see your babies dancing alil. Hope that helps, i had same issue bro.
Respect
TMB F5
ya there is a fan ubove..theres a pic somewhere on the thread of it lol..its not the reachin or havin pack sokl around it..its like bozos pic..was growin underground and downwards..the pics of the tall ones are the ones thatmade it..i just needed to lower my light and turn the fan on and the wont reach..i kept the fan off for the first few days to keep the humidity up on the soil surface

north knect

north knect

Mine layed over like that last grow(1st grow) but it was because I had some lighting issues but it sounds like yours should be good. I just scraped some dirt from the sides of the cup and made a mound around the "trunk". As long as temp and humidity are good I think it'll be fine. I have a few same age as yours so I'll keep an eye out for ya ;) Mine are under 240w LED
how u liking the LED? they seem to be creatin quite the buzz these days..might have to look into them for the few i keep indoors

north knect

north knect

hey bro i dont see a lil fan blowing across the cups, i had this problem b4 and i added fan it stops them from shooting up so high,so fast because of wind resistance. they will grow stronger stand up on there own. remember alil wind,fan on low setting you wanna see your babies dancing alil. Hope that helps, i had same issue bro.
Respect
TMB F5
my bad i didnt upload it lol..here ya go

IMG 20140422 214445
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Respect
TMB F5
...yeah buddy, having good air flow is crucial to a healthy environment and helps prevent things like powdery mildew and stale air.

peace, bozo

Power OG

Power OG

how u liking the LED? they seem to be creatin quite the buzz these days..might have to look into them for the few i keep indoors
ok i think you should move fan closer so ladies have a slight dancing motion. i also use only led and i really like it for smaller indoor gardens, less electricty,less heat,healthier & faster vegging plants, & they kick ass in flower to.
Respect
TMB

north knect

north knect

do you have any pics of this bro? so i can better my understanding of whats happening. i think you will get some better advice with pics imo.
Respect
TMB F5
ok i think you should move fan closer so ladies have a slight dancing motion. i also use only led and i really like it for smaller indoor gardens, less electricty,less heat,healthier & faster vegging plants, & they kick ass in flower to.
Respect
TMB
Ya im def gunna move it closer..im also def goin to look into LED for sure..iv never done start to finnisb indoors..but now i have the space and prime location so once these girls are out side im gjnna try a couple afghani #1 since i lost 2 of the 3 in this round

Power OG

Power OG

Ya im def gunna move it closer..im also def goin to look into LED for sure..iv never done start to finnisb indoors..but now i have the space and prime location so once these girls are out side im gjnna try a couple afghani #1 since i lost 2 of the 3 in this round
sounds like you have a great plan bro, you can find some really good led lights that wont break your wallet.

north knect

north knect

do u have a pic of your setup?...wat was the damage on it?

north knect

north knect

nice!! well i think i kno wat my next investment is lol..well almost a QP is preety decent off one indoor in my books..so the ligjt easily payed for itself off that one plant lol.
wat does it cost u to run that aprox a month if u have any idea

Power OG

Power OG

I sure dnt but i do know i havnt noticed any difrence in bill, but if it did go up its not much, no special ballast needed. i just moved in new place, this is my 1st round in new place.lol

north knect

north knect

well cant cost much if your not noticing much differnece..good to kno..im movin this weekend actually so my girls are at a freinds place till i move cuz the landlord had people veiwin g the apartment..wasnt takin the chance of people lookin in my closet haha..its killin me not to have a constant eye and control..i trust the dude with my life but i dunno bout my girls haha..had a few seeds that didnt germinate due to him water logging them..wasnt impressed to say the least but hes gunna replace them with somthing intresting....so come time saterdsy il have full control n alot more pics..heres a few a snapped today

IMG 20140430 190458
IMG 20140430 190436
IMG 20140430 190725
IMG 20140430 190436
north knect

north knect

well cant cost much if your not noticing much differnece..good to kno..im movin this weekend actually so my girls are at a freinds place till i move cuz the landlord had people veiwin g the apartment..wasnt takin the chance of people lookin in my closet haha..its killin me not to have a constant eye and control..i trust the dude with my life but i dunno bout my girls haha..had a few seeds that didnt germinate due to him water logging them..wasnt impressed to say the least but hes gunna replace them with somthing intresting....so come time saterdsy il have full control n alot more pics..heres a few a snapped today
i def posted the same pic twice lol..but now u can c my fan is placed alot better..the one pic of the individual plant it a northernlights thats takin off better then the rest..was late with the fan so it got a lil tall but the node spscing is good now n the leaves are lookin good

IMG 20140430 190514
Power OG

Power OG

looking good bro! i think the fan will help your seedlings become stronger and when the do poke out of soil they cant just shoot up tall because of the light breeze. it really stopped my sprouts from falling over and growing downward. seems like on saturday you will be 100% on ya way.
Respect
TMB

north knect

north knect

ya im pretty pumped lol..have u ever used hydro nutes in ur water for plants in soil?

Power OG

Power OG

ya im pretty pumped lol..have u ever used hydro nutes in ur water for plants in soil?
im using "Dirty veg+bloom,+size,+life, which is a salt base hydro nutrient line can be used in all grows soil,coco,hydro,ect. im using on my 1st feeed of week a guano & worm casting tea, 2nd feed of the week they get the dirty line up, then on the 3rd feed im using the 100% organic advanced line of Nectar for the gods, which i recomend highly if you are in soil and you can get very generous sample pak of there entire advanced line for free! i can help you with how to go about getting them. and on the dirty you can get a sample for 6$ dollars which is the shipping cost, my plants are loving my new triple threat approach to feeding lol.

Power OG

Power OG

the nectar is made to produce quality! not yield but superb quality and i can always tell when ive fed my babies the nectar they put off the strongest odors after.lol
IMG 20140320 173917
the ones on bottom are nectar for the gods, and the top 3 are the dirty,+life,+size.

north knect

north knect

hey guys been a week kr so due to moving..now im set up foe the most part..heres a few pics of wats goin on now..il update more often now that im mostly settled in lol..god i hate movin and packin lol

IMG 20140505 194850
IMG 20140505 194741
IMG 20140504 213618
IMG 20140504 213601
north knect

north knect

so those pics are from 3 days ago..they were 12 days from germination..time for a transpkant this weekend :D​

Top Bottom