First Grow-yellowing Leaves

• Thread starter Dabz4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dabz4me

Hey everyone new to growing and im having problems some yellowing on my leaves its only on one plant right now just want to try to fix it before it gets to bad heres pic.

First grow yellowing leaves
MeJuana

MeJuana

Even if I correctly identify the deficiency or issue using that blurry photo it tells us nothing about why. You need to provide a clear photo of the problem area along with a clear whole plant photo. We need to know your soil type, nutrients type, is it tap water, how much do you water, but leave nothing out such as type of lights, temps and humidity.

D

Dabz4me

Im using coco and advanced nutrients sensi grow 2 part. Im using tap water but water is good where i live. Im watering every other day. They are under mh 600w with about 75 to 79 with lights on 61 to 64 with lights off. Humidity is between 50 and 60. They are on 18/6. And heres a pic of plant will take a better pic when they wake up

20160615 152824
20160615 152831
Toaster79

Toaster79

Looks like your pH in the medium is out of whack and you have several issues there. How much have you been feeding and at what pH? Has your medium been drying out too much between waterings?

D

Dabz4me

I was told by both the nutrient people and hydro store guys that theres no need for ph testing im running ph perfect nutes. But i will go grab a ph test but last time i checked it was about 6

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

U need to let your medium dry right out a decent bit between waterings.only water wen the pot is fairly light.watering on a time schedule rather than wat the plants need is a sure path to problems like damping off.it could be your problem here.pure coco without perlite or clay pebbles doesnt drain so great so u have to take care to let it dry out a good bit between watering.
sorry if youv already said but wats your ph?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ph perfect isnt ph perfect .wen running coco u really need a ph pen or your gonna have these problems and b scratching your head.a ph pen is neccissary even if only to eliminate ph as a problem but in coco a ph pen is ESSENTIAL.totally essential.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

U can get ph testing strips out your local pet store too.theyr not as accurate but better than nothing

D

Dabz4me

Ph perfect isnt ph perfect .wen running coco u really need a ph pen or your gonna have these problems and b scratching your head.a ph pen is neccissary even if only to eliminate ph as a problem but in coco a ph pen is ESSENTIAL.totally essential.
Alright thanks man. Is soil better i have some in soil and some in coco seems like soil is doing vetter

MeJuana

MeJuana

They both have their pluses but I think it is common knowledge starting in soil is easier. By the way I am not precisely sure but I think pH perfect would need reverse osmosis water to work. I am unsure of how Advanced Nutrients could build an auto buffering formula that works when the contents of the tap water are a variable. And, by the way, tap water can change from good to bad from month to month where I live.

Top Bottom