First Grow

• Thread starter Soze420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Soze420

Hello so my roommate was a grower who moved out and left his plants here so I decided what the heck being a electrician I set up a quick room with with metal halied sodium lights. Anyways I dont think this guy knew what he was doing he had these plants growing for about 4 weeks and this is what they look like. I'm going to try to bring them back to like do you guys think it's too late?

First grow
First grow 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello so my roommate was a grower who moved out and left his plants here so I decided what the heck being a electrician I set up a quick room with with metal halied sodium lights. Anyways I dont think this guy knew what he was doing he had these plants growing for about 4 weeks and this is what they look like. I'm going to try to bring them back to like do you guys think it's too late?
MH maybe to much for a plant this small. Fluorescent shop light for now until you see branching. And cut back on watering. She is drowning. Small fan to circulate air. And it should do ok.
Welcome to the farm bro!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Also any details on strain?
Media? Is that coco? Or soil?
Any choices made on nutes?
Any other detail to kinda gauge where. You are going with it.
Temp/ humidity
Light cycle? 18-6?or 24/0?

Monster762

Monster762

Only thing is you’ve lost the initial seed energy at this point. Microbes. They are your best friend right now. Root enhancers.
You can save em but new seed fresh good jump on it be easier now. But if these are what you got
it can be done.
I second everything jack og said. T5 light or some fluorescent is a lot gentler. And plants love em for real. Veg is higher k like 6000k 6500k bulbs. 2700-3000k are flower bulbs.
Containers draining? When the time comes get fabric pots for transplant.

Meanwhile there’s tons of info to soak in here.
And people who are in the garden daily to help and bullchit with.

S

Soze420

Temp is probably in the high 70s low 80s not sure on humidity I'm going to change these plants to fox farms soil and use npk microbes and grow nutrient package. I also bought some npk raw vitamin b+? That's is about it this pant has not been watered since I would say 10 to 11 days? Lol I kinda just got the inspiration to grow one day while drinking some beers I'm going to take some more pictures of the rest of his plants when I get back from work thanks for the warm welcome

Monster762

Monster762

Sounds good. I reccomend cutting the soil with a little peat and lot of perelite. You can always add you can’t take away if it’s too strong for the babies. The extra perelite will help aeration to roots n help growth explode.

S

Soze420

Thanks alot sounds like a great tip I'm going to transplant today

Monster762

Monster762

These plants are on day 4 and are looking ok sorry about the wierd Rays
Yeah lighting really sucks in pics hard to see looks a little off. The babies should be started in smallest pot possible. Upsizing pots too fast leads to overwatering cause all the soil that’s not rooted holds the water. I like to almost bind pots before moving up. Starting at jiffy’s or plugs then solo cups then 1/2-1 gal then the final once I bind the 1 gal. Usually I use 5 gal as a standard final pot size. But that’ll support a pretty big plant.

Dan789

Dan789

For my liking, concentrate on (seedings) smaller plants you’re trying to save, those that are larger are doing what their doing...

Top Bottom