First Grow

• Thread starter KSSR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I will start lifting them before and after watering. No clue why I have not been doing this lmao
better to lean the pots,when you get big plants in there you will see why,take the size pot you use,fill with soil you use,lean the pot towards you,feel how it pivots as you do and the weight,ok so now with same pot,drench it with water let the runoff finish coming out,well drained ,lean the pot towards you same thing pivot weight,so you now know a dry and wet pot,right ,what about when do i water,so the same plan,same pot same soil,fill half way up the pot,drench it,let it drain out and then fill the pot rest way with your soil,now lean it towards you ,you will feel the difrence and this way you know the feel of a half dry pot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have been waiting until this meter says dry only because when I water any time before that my plants drop so hard and it freaks me out haha. But since I've started doing this they always seem to be much happier with me.
you need a better soil probe if your gonna use one,them 3 prong 9dollar probes with moisture ph and sun light aint good for nothing

KSSR

KSSR

you need a better soil probe if your gonna use one,them 3 prong 9dollar probes with moisture ph and sun light aint good for nothing
I would love to get something better but I'm ballin on a budget. I've had a green thumb thru life fortunately and I will make extra sure to keep my little ones safe even with cheaper equipment. But the next time will be much better.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I would love to get something better but I'm ballin on a budget. I've had a green thumb thru life fortunately and I will make extra sure to keep my little ones safe even with cheaper equipment. But the next time will be much better.
i was gonna buy my wife one,when i was in hospital she had a few problems knowing when to water,she did ok but i been looking at them also,about 30 bucks for a decent one,i just want moisture levels though

KSSR

KSSR

i was gonna buy my wife one,when i was in hospital she had a few problems knowing when to water,she did ok but i been looking at them also,about 30 bucks for a decent one,i just want moisture levels though
The one that I have was about that price and I only use it for moister levels. With the plants I'm growing they really seem to do much better when I water after it hits the dry mark and I only water just enough for it to read moist. So far all of them seem to enjoy this ritual.

KSSR

KSSR

better to lean the pots,when you get big plants in there you will see why,take the size pot you use,fill with soil you use,lean the pot towards you,feel how it pivots as you do and the weight,ok so now with same pot,drench it with water let the runoff finish coming out,well drained ,lean the pot towards you same thing pivot weight,so you now know a dry and wet pot,right ,what about when do i water,so the same plan,same pot same soil,fill half way up the pot,drench it,let it drain out and then fill the pot rest way with your soil,now lean it towards you ,you will feel the difrence and this way you know the feel of a half dry pot

I finally topped 2 of them and in 3 days already coming right back using a mars hydro reflector 96.

20200203 073800
20200203 073748
Top Bottom