First grow

• Thread starter Supervillain624
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thankyou im really excited about this grow ill be setting up more dwc systems within the week i have 5 more seedlings that began sprouting. Still learning and researching. being my first grow and growing on a budget im constantly nervous lol
Just pay attention to what they tell you, take time to learn each individual, you'll eventually learn what each 1 can handle, don't be scared to try different things but try it on 1 at at time so you don't kill whole set

Supervillain624

Supervillain624

Just pay attention to what they tell you, take time to learn each individual, you'll eventually learn what each 1 can handle, don't be scared to try different things but try it on 1 at at time so you don't kill whole set
Thankyou ,ill definitely take your advice on that for sure .

Supervillain624

Supervillain624

Whats the recovery time after fimming ? Should i of topped first then fimmed later ?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Whats the recovery time after fimming ? Should i of topped first then fimmed later ?
I usually give a few days or week to recover average. I've topped then fimmed & vice versa. Either way it works, just grows little different. Top to control height & give branches, fim to create bush on branches is how it goes for me. Each plant reacts little different though

Supervillain624

Supervillain624

I usually give a few days or week to recover average. I've topped then fimmed & vice versa. Either way it works, just grows little different. Top to control height & give branches, fim to create bush on branches is how it goes for me. Each plant reacts little different though
Awesome thankyou 😊 i fimmed first so how long should i wait to top it . im growing in my basement so i definitely gotta keep the height low and bushy . i fimmed first thinking it was another way to achieve the same results as topping but with less recovery time

Last edited:
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Awesome thankyou 😊 i fimmed first so how long should i wait to top it . im growing in my basement so i definitely gotta keep the height low and bushy
A few days to a week recovery is average for me, depends on plants overall age/health/etc. Look for new growth. Let plant tell you when it's ready instead of going with set in stone time frame. Next time try topping 1st to promote height control & main branching then fim new main branches that appear after topping. I mostly start with topping on sativa dom & fimming on indica dom but that's not set in stone

Supervillain624

Supervillain624

A few days to a week recovery is average for me, depends on plants overall age/health/etc. Look for new growth. Let plant tell you when it's ready instead of going with set in stone time frame. Next time try topping 1st to promote height control & main branching then fim new main branches that appear after topping. I mostly start with topping on sativa dom & fimming on indica dom but that's not set in stone
Yeah its indica . but next time ill definitely top first then fem . its roughly 16 days old with 7 nodes. Would it be too early after fimming to just top it under were i fimmed or would that be just to much stress for her to handle i already had healthy side growth before fimming .also thankyou so much for your time and advice i really appreciate it

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

You can probably get away with full topping if you really want to since it's so soon since fim but it's not gonna hurt to let it go & top next time either

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Its been healthy so far i just get really nervous that im gonna screw it up and have to start all over . and after fimming or toping should i add more time to the vegging before flowering?
Definitely add more time to veg any time you top or fim. You can always let new tops grow then top those if its showing any signs of stress or if you're just too nervous about it. It's ok to back off when you're new, you're still learning plant itself. Next time grow 2 & do side by side comparisons. What works for me may not work for you

Supervillain624

Supervillain624

Definitely add more time to veg any time you top or fim. You can always let new tops grow then top those if its showing any signs of stress or if you're just too nervous about it. It's ok to back off when you're new, you're still learning plant itself. Next time grow 2 & do side by side comparisons. What works for me may not work for you
Ohh definitely doing side by side next next time . thankyou . gonna let this veg alittle longer before deciding to top and add extra veg time before flowering. You definitely have sound solid advice. Im constantly looking things up and checking on her through out the day and started writing a journal on her progress and the steps im taking . the learning process is definitely amazing tho no matter how nervous i get . if i can achieve growing and be able to provide my own medicine for my seizure disorder instead of spending top dollar at the dispensary id be so stoked 😀

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

There's good ppl here that know a lot more than me. May not always like what they say lol but they mostly mean well. Post your questions & your grow diaries, if you don't get a response then feel free to ask on 1 of my threads to get more attention if you need it, I'm new here too but I've found a few cool ppl. Everyone is usually happy to help

Top Bottom