First grow

• Thread starter Potfarmer1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Potfarmer1

Potfarmer1

Everythings seems to be alright. Humidity in the tent (3x3x6) is a bitch w/ TS Bertha passing through. All pushed through soil on April 22.

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3
First grow 4
Reactions: Ina
Madmax

Madmax

Hi mate Gee id be stoked if my first grows that well.you really done your homework it seems.they look a little dark but other than that they look like they will get a good size.
Your killing it bro.

Tell us a little bit more what strain and what your using for nutes..

Cheers max

Potfarmer1

Potfarmer1

Hi mate Gee id be stoked if my first grows that well.you really done your homework it seems.they look a little dark but other than that they look like they will get a good size.
Your killing it bro.

Cheers max
Your killing it bro.

Cheers max
Thanks, Madmax!! First things first, all of these were bag seeds. I have no idea of strain unfortunately. I started out with about 15-20 solo cups on shelves, using 1 “600W” LED. I’ve been buying whatever i need as the grow goes along (2nd light, tent, fans, etc..) I’m just using FoxFarmOcean and ph tap water. Once in awhile i make compost tea with worm castings but that’s it. I’ve over watered several times and am struggling with the humidity at the moment. I added some pictures of the beginning. Another problem i’m majorly struggling with is.... I wanna look in the tent every 30mins, lol!

B89CC86A CEB5 4B51 BCB9 B5A83564C108
6A55B2B2 DAD4 47D2 8E04 7CC2F17AC265
143A649A 15B9 4AD8 B2C0 71AD61167BD8
Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom