First grow

• Thread starter IrishRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IrishRob

IrishRob

Well this is my first grow I'm in week two of veg all indoor, from some beautiful clones. I'm trying to learn all I can. I'm using Fox Farm soil, and nutrients. I live in so cal and I'm learning from a great grower in Huntington Beach ( he gave me clones to). I'm growing in a 4×4 tent. I don't have the best equipment in the world but I'm pretty lucky for my first grow, hell Vivosun should sponsor me. Anyway I just want to learn everything I can about this beautiful plant. So anyone with questions or answers please get back to me.

Mr.CGrowin4B

Mr.CGrowin4B

Well this is my first grow I'm in week two of veg all indoor, from some beautiful clones. I'm trying to learn all I can. I'm using Fox Farm soil, and nutrients. I live in so cal and I'm learning from a great grower in Huntington Beach ( he gave me clones to). I'm growing in a 4×4 tent. I don't have the best equipment in the world but I'm pretty lucky for my first grow, hell Vivosun should sponsor me. Anyway I just want to learn everything I can about this beautiful plant. So anyone with questions or answers please get back to me.
Keep doing and much research as you can do YouTube, podcast and gromes. Try to find a good grower and have them teach you the ways. Growers are always willing to help each other. So don't be shy. Hit me up on ig or YouTube
Mr.Cgrowun4B
Happy growing

IrishRob

IrishRob

I am doing as much research as possible, I'm home all day so I get to read and watch videos. One question I do have is right now I'm using Fox Farm nutes but a friend said he has some Aptus nutrients and I need to know if and when to stop with the fox farm

IrishRob

IrishRob

Keep doing and much research as you can do YouTube, podcast and gromes. Try to find a good grower and have them teach you the ways. Growers are always willing to help each other. So don't be shy. Hit me up on ig or YouTube
Mr.Cgrowun4B
Happy growing
Thank you so much

Mr.CGrowin4B

Mr.CGrowin4B

I am doing as much research as possible, I'm home all day so I get to read and watch videos. One question I do have is right now I'm using Fox Farm nutes but a friend said he has some Aptus nutrients and I need to know if and when to stop with the fox farm
If you are going to switch i would do it before I go into flower. Aptus is great I don't use it but I know a great grower that dose. You could switch anytime not in flower agin 👍🏼

IrishRob

IrishRob

If you are going to switch i would do it before I go into flower. Aptus is great I don't use it but I know a great grower that dose. You could switch anytime not in flower agin 👍🏼
Ok cool I just don't want to hurt my girls at all. I will get some pics up of them. I was kinda looking around for new nutes when he said he had some. If you don't mind what do you use

Mr.CGrowin4B

Mr.CGrowin4B

Ok cool I just don't want to hurt my girls at all. I will get some pics up of them. I was kinda looking around for new nutes when he said he had some. If you don't mind what do you use
Oh okay I got you. I think majority of growers started with Fox lol
I use Veg + Bloom i have a YouTube channel I try to walk home growers and what I do and use.

Rob21

Rob21

You can get great results with any good line of nutes. I have gotten great results using some of Kyle Cushman's techniques. Try that after you get some time under you and settle on your way of doing things. I don't know if I spelled his name wrong or not. And another tip almost everyone still learns something new almost daily and I've been doing this a long time.

IrishRob

IrishRob

You can get great results with any good line of nutes. I have gotten great results using some of Kyle Cushman's techniques. Try that after you get some time under you and settle on your way of doing things. I don't know if I spelled his name wrong or not. And another tip almost everyone still learns something new almost daily and I've been doing this a long time.
Lol I've seen kushman chiropractic that's scary, but yeah I'm gonna stay with fox farm nutes for now. I'm loving the fact that I'm learning much daily.

IrishRob

IrishRob

It really works and when you start trying keep scissors and tape handy
Yeah I don't think I'll be trying anytime soon. I'm sure it works amazing, it makes total sense in the flow of nutrients. I think the best thing is the learning I've been on this forum for a couple days and I've learned so much and I just want to sponge it up

IrishRob

IrishRob

Yeah I don't think I'll be trying anytime soon. I'm sure it works amazing, it makes total sense in the flow of nutrients. I think the best thing is the learning I've been on this forum for a couple days and I've learned so much and I just want to sponge it up
What kind of tape would be best lol, I'm gonna watch that video again.

Rob21

Rob21

I use duck tape cut it off after 36 hrs should be healed if in flower you may have to support this branch and it could stunt growth now I have a question or maybe a statement 🤔 my hands have been my rubber gloves for years now and everyone says they are all organic but they should have stock in latex, ppe for pandemic ✔ ✅ 🛫. I'll post again in 5 days thanks gloves wtf

IrishRob

IrishRob

I use duck tape cut it off after 36 hrs should be healed if in flower you may have to support this branch and it could stunt growth now I have a question or maybe a statement 🤔 my hands have been my rubber gloves for years now and everyone says they are all organic but they should have stock in latex, ppe for pandemic ✔ ✅ 🛫. I'll post again in 5 days thanks gloves wtf
I wear gloves to. Plus I'm a tattoo artist, so yeah I have them on also very often. So if I try to do some KC I should use duct tape

Top Bottom